𝟏𝟏, ᴘʀᴇᴠᴀɪʟ

◖ ᴘʀᴇᴠᴀɪʟ ◗

The sound of muffled voices and walking above the ceiling of the room deafen the constant ringing sound of dead silence

The sound of muffled voices and walking above the ceiling of the room deafen the constant ringing sound of dead silence. The sea still crashed against the ship, and you could hear it. It gave you a reminder that you were still sane. Almost sane.

Metallic jingles appeared along with heavy steps and a burlesque whistling. It stopped right before your cell, and you heard them scoff, mocking you. It was the guard, the world's noble guard. Another scum.

"Oi, slave! It's time to eat!" They opened the door and placed a plate with leftovers. It looked like a swill. "Oh wait, you can't use your arms to eat 'cause you're all chained! " And he laughed.

That's right, you were chained to the core. Shackles on both ankles, wrists, and neck.

The first time you got these ugly accessories, you almost ripped them off if it wasn't the multiple guns aimed at you. They took that advantage to place more of them on you. And of course, if you take them off without the proper key, it explodes.

If it wasn't for the inconvenience of not having armament haki well mastered, you would've been gone a long time ago.

With dead eyes, you looked at the food, then up at the guard with part of your long black hair covering your dirty features. If it wasn't that the chains were firmly fixed on the wall, you would have the guard already dead on the floor before you.

You growled. It was enough to make him jump and run off somewhere else but there. You scoffed back at them. "Asshole… "

Looking at the reflection of what it looked like in a soup, you saw yourself with messy and dirty hair, ragged clothes, bruises decorating the once radiant tanned skin. Now, it was all darkened. You noticed bags under your eyes too.

Sighing, you remembered what happened years ago. You didn't know how many had already passed, you just saw the day and night go past. But you remember the last time you saw those three kids.

After you followed that noble to his house, immediately he called his guards and pinned you down on a floor of immaculate white tiles. You had to admit it, it hurt, but you weren't going to give him the pleasure to see your expression.

They put you a shackle around your neck and let you go. You sat on the floor and grabbed it confused and a bit scared. After all, you were still a kid. Activating your haki, you tried to pull it off but the sound of guns aiming at you made you stop.

In this situation, you would have already left and killed them all, but their lives were on the line, along with the people living around Grey Terminal.

"If you try to take that off, it'll explode and that deal of yours will be off." You scowled at his statement and let it go.

Suddenly, the same guards pot you more shackles on your wrists and ankles. He tricked you. He made you let your guard down, and you couldn't help but glare at him.