𝟐𝟏, ᴍʏ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ

◖ ᴍʏ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ ◗

STILL RUNNING above the huge ocean, you felt the wind rushing through your whole self and this was another moment that you felt so free that you almost forgot that you had a passenger on your back

Marco was still holding your fur tightly, a bit frightened for his life, but still enjoying the unusual ride. It was, for him, extraordinary the fact that you could stand above water. Could you in fact stand on it in your human form?

You were so excited to run free for a little while that you forgot to check on the log pose for the location of the next island. Lucky for you, the blonde man did it as you ran.

From his pocket he took out a log pose and the red arrow pointed northeast, you weren't that wrong but just a bit awry on your way.

No words were needed here as he patted your side of your furred neck and pointed to the right direction. You nodded and followed his indications.

Along the way, some sea kings appeared beside you. Some were huge, some were small, and some of them had bright colors and different shapes. You barked at them saying hello and some compliments, and they smiled at you. Today you felt daring.

Marco observed your interactions and your beaming mood. He could see that you were ecstatic.

'I swear, you're gonna be the end of me.' He thought.

.・゜゜・

Time has passed, and from the far distance both of you could see an island. You got immediately excited after you interacted with the sea creatures and you sprinted forward. Marco had to grip tighter on your fur to not fall on the sea.

Soon you both reached land but far away from the docks, you didn't want to attract unwanted attention, especially Marines if they were on this island.

You walked to the shore of the isolated beach, near the village, and you couldn't help but glop down on the sand. With all that running and jumping around left you exhausted, but nevertheless, you were happy.

Marco got off your back and kneeled before you. He patted your head with his big smile.

"You really are fascinating Y/N." He stood up as he swung your bag over his shoulder. "I'll find a place for us to stay till the log pose is charged again, you'll stay here alright-yoi?"

You nodded your head. "I'll take a quick nap while you do that." You closed your eyes and quickly fell asleep.

The Phoenix chuckled lowly and patted your head once again before going to the village. As he strolled through the forest that separated the population from the beach, he noticed that it was quite big.