𝟏𝟓, ғɪʀsᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ғɪʀsᴛ

◖ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ғɪʀsᴛ ◗

(Yes, I did it. I draw them. I love them.)

"Where's the ship located?"

"It- it's nowhere sir!"

He banged his fist on the table, standing up. "WHAT?! What's the meaning of this?!"

"T-T-The vessel banished from o-o-our r-radar suddenly!" The Navy soldier trembled after witnessing the outburst of the admiral.

"That bitch!" He sat down again, glaring at the soldier as he puffed out smoke from his lungs. "Get a bounty for her head! We can't let her run around free!"

"W-what's the bounty, s-sir?"

.・゜゜・

The Moby Duck was finally reaching land. A new island for your eyes and, eventually, you wanted to explore. Looking at the piece of land getting bigger and bigger as the ship sailed closer, you sat on the bow cross-legged and the emotion on the surface.

Three days ago, Pops had assigned you to the 4th division with Thatch as your commander. You were quite happy with that, you really developed a strong bond with him when you found out, more like remembered, that you could cook.

Silly you.

The sea breeze pushed your hair strands and the seagulls cried as they were flying past you. You closed your eyes as the sound of the ocean filled your mind. For a moment, it took you back on the Red Force.

You laughed at the thought of it.

Oh how you missed that childish man. You hoped that you would see him again. Immersed in your thoughts, you hummed again the melody of your father's lullaby, unaware of the presence that had just sat down besides you.

When you finished, the sea breeze pushed your hair and you smiled widely. The sea was like you, you were with the sea and the sea was with you.

"That's a beautiful melody you sang there yoi."

It startled you his voice and you couldn't help but jump a little in your seat. Marco was the one who scared you and now was chuckling at you. You frowned and pouted, smacking him on the shoulder.

"Don't do that! You scared me!" You scolded him, even though it was weird to see as he was the most responsible pirate in the crew. "What if I kicked you? Or worse, what if I drowned you?!

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry yoi!"

"You don't look like you're sorry at all!" And he kept laughing. You huffed looking away from him.