𝟕, ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ sʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ

◖ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ sʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ ◗

Yes you've got an update two days later from the last one

Yes you've got an update two days later from the last one. I got inspired. You're welcome.

The bond that you made with Ace got stronger after what had happened that night when Dadan got drunk. He was always with you, when he needed and wanted. You didn't have a problem with that.

You went to the market again as the meat was running low. A couple had passed and Sabo was more around as you found him living in Grey Terminal, the place what the nobles called, garbage.

As the heiress of the clan, it was considered like a noble title, but you didn't know that the nobles from the outside world could be this brainless and cruel, yet again, this was a big world and humans get corrupted quickly if they don't have a strong resolution.

You went back to the bar and found Ace sitting on a stall very quietly. You sensed negative emotions from him. You were going to talk to him.

Makino was behind the counter, washing some glasses and plates, happily humming a song. You went to her and let her take the saddlebag from you. You shaped back and sat beside Ace.

"Ace, I felt negative waves from you. Are you alright?" You asked about it.

"... "

"Come one, open up. You know I can't help if you don't speak up. " You insisted, knowing that he did in fact want to talk about it, but he was very stubborn about it.

"... I asked the people from the city about Gol D. Roger, my father, and what they think about him having a kid. " He mumbled, enough for you to hear.

"And? You got something?" You asked excitedly. Shanks used to tell you about adventures he had when he was an apprentice in Roger's crew.

"They all said the same, he's better off dead, and that child would be a demon. " He scowled, frowning from that. You gasped, grabbing the attention of the townsfolk that were in the bar.

"That's a pure lie! " You denied, quite mad about it. "Roger was never like that!"

"How do you know?!" He yelled at you, frustrated.

You weren't going to answer that, not when there were people listening. You stared at him, not breaking eye contact, proving yourself and him that those lies weren't true. Ace tried to hold the stare, but failed, and looked away.

"I know because I met someone who knows Roger." You sighed and patted his head and sat up from the stool. "And as I said before, you aren't a demon. "

"... " He looked down at his hands.