𝟏𝟔, ᴠɪᴠʀᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴅ

◖ ᴠɪᴠʀᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴅ ◗

(Last chapter didn't upload my drawing

(Last chapter didn't upload my drawing. This is it, pleased enjoy <3)

You were enjoying a good amount of food right in the bar that Thatch got you the three of you in. He was drinking his fair jug of beer, smiling as he looked at you enjoying your meal. Of course, right before you got inside the pub you shaped back into your human form, you didn't want to startle the people inside.

Marco, Thatch and you sat at a table, quite isolated from the rest, but it was peaceful, so it was fine. At least for you. Both men were talking about something about the crew and you just ignored their conversation till you felt something bugging the back of your neck.

Placing a hand behind your neck, you scratched it and turned around to see what was going on. Then, you saw a pair of eyes looking directly at you. It was a man, an ugly man that clearly was in no way sober. He winked at you.

Are you kidding me?

You turned your back at him again after rolling your eyes and went back to eating, but this time, quite bothered by that man, even though he didn't do anything yet. It's just his mere presence.

Suddenly, you heard a chair being pushed back. Heavy and slow steps began to come closer to your form. You, of course, didn't want to have anything with this, but unfortunately, that man had other plans.

The smell of alcohol and drunken breath was hindering your heightened senses. It was bothering you so much that you had to pinch your nose to stop the strong smell. You let the spoon rest on the table and with the free hand, you waved it around to clear the strong smell.

"Hello- *hip* pretty girl~" He tried to take his chance and seduce you. Of course, it doesn't work.

"Geez, you should cut down on alcohol." You said without fearing about stating facts. "And could you go away? You're molesting me.

"Feisty, I like that~."

"I'm not interested." You smiled ironically. "So please, do me a favour and leave.''

"How unfortunate, I can't do that now that I set my eyes on ya, pretty thing." He drank all the content left in the bottle he was holding and had his hand ready to grab your arm.

Before he could even touch you, a hand stopped him, gripping it tightly almost breaking the drunk man's wrist.

"H-hey man! You're hurting me!" The drunk man was whimpering. It made him writhe in pain. "L-Let go!"

"She already said no yoi. Why so insistent?"

Marco was the one gripping tightly the man's wrist. His glare was deathly, and he was beyond annoyed about what happened right before him. He would tolerate as long as you had control over the situation and the other is being respectful.