𝟑, ᴍʏ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ

◖ ᴍʏ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ◗

A couple of days more in bed, and you were free to walk, and of course with bandages to keep the wound

A couple of days more in bed, and you were free to walk, and of course with bandages to keep the wound. You wanted to go around the ship, or sit under the palm trees that were at the back. But three annoying adults wouldn't let you.

You huffed, irritated by this behavior, but you could quite understand why. Right now, you were a child. And that would make everyone go crazy about why a child is aboard the ship. You sighed loudly and grabbed another book.

At least Benn gave you some distraction.

The sunlight cast down on the old yellow pages of the book. This one was about the world, the four seas, the Grand Line, the Red Line, the New World, Mariejoise and so much more. This is the third time you have read this.

Why? Because you liked it, and you wanted to know more about the marvelous things of the outside world. You never had the chance to explore beyond the mist that covered your whole homeland.

This is your chance.

The sound of knocking on the door interrupted you from your imagination while reading, and sighed. You told them that they could enter whoever they were. The door opened with the same annoying captain of yours.

You sighed loudly to make him feel bad, and shut the book in your hands. Your blue vibrant eyes glaring at the adult, and you crossed your arms. You knew what this was heading to.

"Y/N-"

"No."

"But I didn't say anything!"

"Yet." You closed your eyes and sighed. "Eventually, you were about to ask the same thing."

"How did you-"

"Captain, every time you come here is to get information out of me. If I were a normal human child I would have spit everything, but I'm not." You explained the facts as you held the glass of water with both hands. Your indifferent expression made him pout.

"Y/N~ " He whined just like a kid. "I am genuinely interested in your past."

"Maybe another day, captain."

Another day my ass.

You were again in this situation. Shanks bothered you like a 5-year-old toddler, and you were the child in this ship. Sighing tiredly, you threw a book with a hardcover to his head. He whined in pain while sitting on the floor.

Benn laughed at his captain's misery with a snack and a drink for you. Seeing a proper adult entering your temporary cell was assuring for you. Or that's what you wanted to believe. You huffed and sat down on the bed like a rational human would do.

The black haired man placed the plate on the nightstand along with the glass of water, and grabbed the book from the floor. He looked at the title and lifted a brow.