𝟐𝟐, ᴄʟᴏsᴇʀ

◖ ᴄʟᴏsᴇʀ ◗

THE MORNING sunlight came through the window

THE MORNING sunlight came through the window. The sea breeze from the beach pushed the curtains delicately and gracefully. You could even hear some seagulls cry from the sky.

Slowly, you were woken up by the light and you huffed, still with your eyes closed. You turned around and scooped closer to the source of heat that was right in front of you.

And it smelled very nice.

You sighed, hugged your heater and tried to let your consciousness fade away again. Last night you didn't have a nightmare or sort, and it was mostly the first night you could sleep peacefully.

Eventually, you weren't going to let that opportunity go.

Then you felt movement under your body. It seems like your heater and bed were alive or something. It was breathing and had a heart beating.

You groaned and opened your eyes, unable to fall asleep again. You huffed a bit irritated but when the slight blur from your vision faded, you realized that you weren't above a living bed or heater.

Slowly you gazed up and you were face to face with the birdman. Seconds ago, you were snoring peacefully ABOVE him and HUGGING him.

Oh my god oh my god OH MY GOD.

Your nose almost made contact with his, and you could feel his breathing on your lips. His arms were around your waist, casually, but still won't let go. Your hands were on each side of his head and your legs were kind of restricting him.

With all your might, you hoped that he won't wake up with you above him just like that. You took a deep breath and tried to slowly take your face away from him.

You got startled by his groaning and stayed still when he moved. Luckily, he was still sleeping.

Marco moved a bit and the grip around your waist and lower back tightened, making you go back and lose your progress of going away from this embarrassing situation.

You feared that if you moved, he would wake up, so you stayed still, lost in your mind and thinking of a way to get out of his grip.

But the more the time passed, the more awake the man under you was.

The blond man blinked a couple of times to adjust his eyesight with the sunlight. But instead of seeing the ceiling, he saw you above him.

And he still needed to take notice of his arms around you.

Your messy hair cascaded on one side and kind of made a great curtain for the light that came in from the window. With that, and your baggy clothes, it made you look more attractive in his eyes.

Marco was so busy admiring you and your beauty that he didn't notice the deep blush appearing and the reddening on your face.

You knew that something would happen to your eyes, if you stare long enough at the one you love, it happens to every Wonin. Before you could make yourself more ashamed than ever, you covered his eyes with your left hand.