𝟏𝟕, ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ

◖ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ ◗

You couldn't sleep.

The thoughts were rampant and your heart wasn't functioning normally as well for the rest of your body. You couldn't comprehend why it was happening, and you knew it wasn't anything good.

Why now? Why him?

Asking yourself questions you could only respond with his name, his smile, his eyes, his face. In other words, him. You groaned in frustration and pulled your messy hair. This was the third time today and it was only Monday.

You sat up and looked at a calendar you got hanging on the wall.

Two months have already passed…

That's right, you've been in this crazy and populated pirate crew and there wasn't a day filled without joy. You were so comfortable here, that you even considered that you found another place to call home.

During this time, your bond with Izo got stronger to the point he was your trusted confidant and best friend. Sometimes you both had girls night and had nice talks about the past. 

With Thatch, you had a big brother-little sister relationship. You had each other's back and would always help him if he needed it, even though he often says he doesn't need any. He lies.

And with the other members it was almost the same. Good vibes, no fights and up to do pranks.

All except two people. One kind of good but bad, and the other is straight evil and doom. Well, that’s what you smelled from the few encounters you had with him. The aroma was so rotten that you could barely stand by him for a second.

Marshall D. Teach…

You had the feeling that he was hiding something dark within, and his smell was the one it gave you the red flags. You couldn't do anything at the moment because no one will believe you, but you could wait for the right time.

On the other hand, we have your savior Marco the Phoenix.

Let's not start describing him because we know there'll be no end for the list.

There was no day that you couldn't feel your heart pump faster at his presence or at his sight, ending up with you cursing at it. And when he talked to you, of course, butterflies had to do their usual trick in your stomach, feeling funny there and distracting you.

You always had two options in these kinds of situations, run away with an excuse or straight ignore him, even though it hurt you to turn around and walk away before he reached you.

This hurt you more than it hurt him, but your life was at stake and falling in love was going to be your end.

And you didn't want to die, not when you have to find your brothers.