𝟏𝟒, ʀᴇᴛᴀɪɴᴇʀ

◖ ʀᴇᴛᴀɪɴᴇʀ ◗

It's been only a few hours since you were officially the only daughter of Whitebeard, and you were surprised that it was so much fun

It's been only a few hours since you were officially the only daughter of Whitebeard, and you were surprised that it was so much fun. The men you were talking and eating with in the kitchen were actually very enjoyable to be with.

Laughing, talking, eating, drinking. It was a welcome party for you and the last time you were in one was with the Red Haired Pirates. It brought so many memories to your forgetful mind.

Thatch placed another plate of food before you and you squealed in delight again. Most commanders and some subordinates were around you, enjoying your cute reactions with food.

You couldn't help but tell them all that you were slave of someone (not telling them who) and it's been ages since the last full meal you had. They all felt compassionate for you and all smiled when you enjoyed every bit of the food.

Because food is precious.

Now, before you could eat another round and drink sake, even though alcohol doesn't affect you much, someone asked you something.

"How did you end up like that, before Marco rescued you?" A young man with 17th fashion clothes with green and white hues asked you.

Immediately, someone smacked the back of his head, and that was a very tall man with tanned skin, funny looking mustache, and a dark blue top hat.

"OW! Why did you do that?!" Haruta, as you learned his name not long ago, cursed at his brother Vista.

"You just don't ask a lady that! She just went out of hell! " He replied with some people agreeing with him.

It was very funny to see them argue on silly things. You giggled and hid your mouth behind your hand. Thatch, who was sitting just beside you, gave a boisterous laugh for the hit his brother received.

"It's quite fine, Vista-a." You insisted him to stop the growing argument.

"Are you sure Y/N? " And you nodded in confirmation.

Leaving the spoon down, you grabbed the jug with sake and looked at the liquid, seeing your own reflection. You showed, then, a sad smile that most of them felt like it would be a sad story, like mostly in this world would have.

Breathing in and out, you told them what happened.

"I was thirteen at that time, and I've been living with a bunch of mountain bandits, very friendly mountain bandits." You smiled remembering Dadan, Dogra, Magra and the rest back in your home. "I'm the older one of four siblings."

"Four? " Jozu asked. You looked up at him and nodded. What you observed of this man was that he looked rough and tough on the outside, but he was a very gentle and understanding person.