𝟏𝟗, ғɪʀᴇ

◖ ғɪʀᴇ ◗

As you were walking through the hallways, your crewmates greeted you with "good morning's"

As you were walking through the hallways, your crewmates greeted you with "good morning's". You told them the same with a smile. It was usual because you were their little sister, and everyone treated you like it. Except for one.

Remember that ugly man that smelled like utterly shit? Yeah, that one didn't even have respect towards you and openly flirted with you. Without any remorse in there.

Disgusting.

Well unlucky for you, Teach was standing right before you. You had to hide your disgusted and annoyed expression behind a really believable fake smile as you held the stack of papers tightly against your chest.

Go away trash.

"Hello little sis! How are you in this fine morning, mhm? I hope it's not too hot, if you know what I mean~ Zehahahahaha!" He laughed at his own messed pickup line.

You just laughed with him without any positive emotion in it. You just wanted to give these papers to the first Division commander and have a friendly conversation about sea monsters as he saw a lot of them through his journey.

Dear Lord, help me.

"You're funny T– Teach-a. " Look, even pronouncing his name was difficult for you.

"I know, so how about we–"

"Teach, Y/N has duties to do to even have someone bothering her. You can talk to her later." Your best friend and confidant appeared just in time.

I am saved! Thank you so much Izo!

"Fine, fine! I'll talk to you later. " And he left.

You sighed and almost slumped on the floor. The tension that was in the air with him around was unbearable, and you were this close to kick him in the face. You actually wanted to see more teeth falling from his mouth and make him more ugly than he was already.

"Thank you so much Izo-a! If you didn't appear I would have done something unforgivable! Even though I won't feel bad about it. " The last sentence you said mumbling.

He heard you anyway and mentally agreed with you.

Of course you told Izo about this strange and unusual feeling –and smell– coming from him. He understood the situation and kept an eye on him, he'll never doubt you, not even for a second.

After you told him that, he began to feel that threatening air around his crewmate and he began to suspect him too. There was something that didn't fit in him.

"It's nothing La– I mean Y/N. I'm glad that I could help. "

"You still can't get over it, do ya?" You lifted a brow with a smirk.