𝟏𝟎, sᴀʙᴏ

◖ sᴀʙᴏ ◗

a/n: Happy Birthday Sabo! sorry i couldn't do anything decent for his day :(

From the distance, you could hear little feet running through their forest. The giggling and the cheer of kids echoed through their trees as they advanced. Smiling at the thought of them being happy was enough to thrill you.

Turning your head around, you found them running up to you. Luffy jumped to your arms, and you had to quickly place the white sheets back to the basket before it could be stained with dirt, you didn't want to clean it again.

You chuckled with him in your tanned arms. "Hello Lu! Ace and Sabo! How was your morning?"

"Good Noona!" The straw hat answered for them, enjoying being in your arms.

"I see, you want a snack or something?" You asked them, being the caring elder kid in here. But you got shakes of heads saying no. "What do you want then?"

"We want you to come with us, if it isn't too much trouble. " Sabo told you politely. You giggled and headed to the door of the hut.

"Dadan-san, I'm going out for a moment. I'll be back to finish the laundry!" You yelled softly to the people in the house.

"Don't worry Y/N! We'll finish it for you!" Someone yelled from inside.

You smiled and looked at the rubber boy in your arms. "Okay, we can go now. "

Luffy got down and grabbed your hand to lead you to where they wanted you to go. You smiled at the excited little figure of the boy almost skipping through all the way, and the blond one guiding you with your other free hand.

Ace was ahead of you three, and you knew his nature. You just smiled that you had a beautiful peaceful life with them. You hoped that nothing happened to these three boys, a great future was waiting for them, you felt it.

Sabo was smiling and feeling genuinely happy, and you could sense it. You knew what he was, where he came from. Secretly, you followed him at night 'cause you were worried that something might happen to him and if he ate.

You hear him say that he was a son of a disgusting noble and that he hates it. He ran away from a toxic home. You knew it and silenced yourself. It was his business, not yours.

Luffy's voice took you out of your thoughts. "Noona! We're here!"

Before you, it was a clearing in the forest with a well cut tree trunk that resembled a table. There, four red cups were distributed and a bottle of unopened sake sat in the middle. Luffy ran to his place, as well as the other two.

You were left there standing at the beginning of the clearing. You, kind of, knew what was going on...

Ace grabbed the bottle and opened it, pouring the liquid on the cups. "Did you know? We can become brothers if we can exchange this cup of sake!"