Prologue (Read!)

| Summary of the archon war |

 Lumine had gone to another world with her brother, she would've never gone there if she knew what was going to happen. 

Aether had found out that there was a war going on, between gods. This world was less advanced than many worlds they had been to. Lumine wanted to help, so she traveled to Snezhnaya because she believed that they were good, she wanted her brother to come as well but he wanted to see the world before trying to help it, so she left him.

Lumine had believed that Snezhnaya's ( It was not called Snezhnaya at the time ) archon fighting for a seat among the seven was trustworthy and fighting for a noble cause. But this wasn't the case.

The archon had found out about Lumine's brother, this archon knew that Lumine was powerful but she never fought in the war, just helped strategize. The archon captured Aether, and made Lumine fight for his release, the archon made her believe that she was too weak to try and rescue him.

Lumine killed countless gods, she still had her powers at the time because she never tried to leave the world, she stayed to save her brother.

The archon won, they took a seat among the seven and told Lumine that her brother was dead and killed by another god, in truth they kept him in a prison using the elements to send him into a deep sleep.

Lumine had sacrificed so much? How could that happen? She had taken away lives for her brother, she couldn't do anything. Staying put was all she could do. 

Lumine waited in that world for 100 years just hoping her brother would return, he didn't. Lumine eventually moved on and traveled the world for a while, mastering everything there was to learn in the nation and moving on to the next. It was an endless cycle of collecting knowledge and serving a nation that wasn't trustworthy. 

| There's a more in-depth chapter coming about the Rise of the Seven |