Chapter 10

"Hello, can I get food to go?" Lumine looked over the menu of Good Hunter's quickly "A Chicken Mushroom skewer please." 

"Of course, give me one moment." Sara prepared a skewer and told Lumine the price, Lumine paid and took the meal. 

"Do you have any recommendations for taverns or bars?" Lumine asked as she took a bite from a mushroom.

"I would personally suggest Angel Shares, but the Cat's Tail is the building next to us, it's quite good." Sara gave directions to Angel Shares to keep Lumine's options open. 

The Cat's Tail, Lumine had been there before it was good but the bartender was strange, very strange. A small girl who looked like a cat it was confusing. 

Angel Shares, Lumine hadn't been there but knew it was the best from what the locals said, she had only been to Dawn Winery but she never had any drinks. 

"Thank you." Lumine headed for Angel Shares, getting looks of curiosity. 

She opened the door to hear a ding from a bell and she walked up to the bar, sitting down at a stool and looking over at the bartender. "Any suggestions?" 

Charles had heard about a girl that was blonde in a white dress traveling with a Fatui Harbinger, he assumed it was her. "Dandelion Wine, its Mondstadts specialty, we also have some pretty good Apple Cider." 

"I guess I'll take the Apple Cider and then a Dandelion Wine," Lumine looked around, the huge crowds of people wouldn't be here for another 20-30 minutes it wasn't quite dark yet but it also wasn't that bright outside. 

Charles poured the Apple Cider and slid it over to Lumine. 

"Thank you." Lumine took a sip, it was quite sweet and rich in flavor not so sweet that it just tasted like sugar. It was probably one of the best ciders she had tasted, although there were a few that could compare from the past they were long gone by now. So this was the next best thing. 

Lumine soon finished and got the Dandelion Wine, people were starting to flood into the tavern. They all ordered their usuals and sat down at tables, only the single lonely drinkers stayed at the bar. 

Seemingly, Diluc had planned to come in that night and take over the bar for the night, he always did it once in a while to get information. 

When Diluc came in and told Charles he could go home for the night Lumine's face turned from a smile to a frown. When Diluc was taking orders Lumine asked for some random wine they had on the menu, a whole bottle. She took it and went upstairs. 

A Fatui Diplomat was just sitting up there, overlooking the rest of the bar. She was terrified that Diluc came in and thought that she would lose her life that night. Until Lumine came up to her, "My lady?! What are you doing here?" She let out a sigh of relief, she had seen Lumine before and knew of her strength she knew that no harm would come to her as long as she followed her. 

"Just getting away from that weirdo, he is so concerned about Fatui it's insane. But why would you come here with a badge?" 

The Diplomat wasn't in uniform she was in a nice dress but did have a Fatui symbol clearly visible on her. "I was supposed to meet with a client, they canceled on me." She sighed and leaned over her table. 

Lumine sat down at the bench across from her. "That's really a shame." Lumine glanced around the bar.

"I'm so sorry for giving you more work." She was referring to the fact that she couldn't get out of the tavern without some help. 

"It's fine. I was going to leave soon anyway. I have one question though." 

"Yes?" She looked up at Lumine while she spoke.

"Which of the Harbingers are you under?" Lumine asked while twirling the bottle of wine she had gotten. 

"Scaramouche." She wished she was put under someone else, even Signora would have been better. 

"You think he'll like this then?" Lumine showed her the bottle of wine and the women nodded. 

"Whether he denies it or not, he is always in a better mood when he receives things from you." She had observed Scaramouche's 'mood swings' he was always a little bit nicer when something from Lumine was delivered to him.

"I didn't know that, thanks for sharing." Lumine smiled. 

"Are you ready to leave yet?" Lumine asked, she saw that the girl was moving around a bit. 

"Yes, if that's no trouble." She saw Lumine get up and she followed. 

"I'm sure he can't do anything to us here." Lumine walked down the stairs being tailed by the woman. 

Lumine was about to open the door when she heard someone yell to her, it was Diluc "You didn't pay!" 

Lumine turned around clearly annoyed and walked up to the bar. "How much is it?" 

"It'll be 20,000 mora for the both of you." Diluc looked at Lumine coldly glaring. 

"What did you-" Lumine looked back at the Fatui Diplomat and saw her wearing a sheepish grin. "You know what, never mind I don't want to know." 

Lumine slapped down a check from the Northland bank. "Don't you think it's bad practice to charge your drinking habits to your workplace?" Lumine glared as Diluc said that. 

"I don't work at the Northland Bank, I manage some affairs in Snezhnaya. I am not a member of the Fatui, just lay off." Lumine looked at Diluc and thought about killing him but she didn't want to cause problems. 

"You are still charging it to the Northland Bank which the Fatui manages." Diluc was trying to get Lumine angry. 

"Do you have a death wish?!" Lumine put slammed both her arms on the counter. 

"We don't accept checks, only the Winery does." 

"What!? How is that a thing?!" Lumine at this point was shouting at Diluc while patrons watched. 

The Fatui Diplomat slipped out of the tavern to get mora and reinforcements. 

"Your little friend left you." Lumine turned around and saw that the Diplomat was gone.

"Do you guys do debt collection?" Lumine asked as if the tavern was a bank.

"Only banks do that, we make people pay upfront." Diluc was pushing Lumine into a corner at this point, there were a few knights around and they would go after her if he said she was stealing.

"Why do you have to make this so hard? I just got to Mondstadt and I left all my money in my luggage. I didn't bring much mora with me just what I had on hand-" Lumine was cut off by the bell on the door and Fatui Agents came in along with the Diplomat. 

"Here." A deep voice could be heard as an Agent harshly put down mora on the counter. 

Lumine looked behind her to find the lady again. "Thank you." Lumine mumbled as the party began to exit the tavern again and Lumine went overboard and shocked Diluc with electro, she didn't know he had a vision as it wasn't visible to her. 

Diluc flinched as he felt electricity course through his body, it made him feel sick and it didn't react well with his vision, he wanted to puke. 

Apparently, Lumine had done a little more damage than she had thought and heard a thump just as she was about to close the door, she looked back and didn't see Diluc anymore. "You guys go ahead." Lumine walked back in and peeked over the counter. 

"Get up." Lumine talked to Diluc as he was on the ground. She felt a little bad knowing she was the root cause. 

( To explain why it hurt Diluc so bad, is because Lumine is powerful it's basically a one-shot from an annoying boss. She wasn't trying to hurt him so it didn't kill him. )

"You need to get up, you still have people here." At this point, Diluc could only hear Lumine he wasn't able to respond as the electricity caused reactions in his body. It felt as if he had been struck by lightning multiple times. 

Lumine silently looked around, patrons had gone back to drinking and the bar was empty. Lumine had to get Diluc out before someone found out what she did to him, legal troubles were something Lumine didn't want.