Chapter 50

The group was sent to Fort Fujitou as most of the action was going on there. 

But when they arrived they were surprised by the state of it. 

"There's nobody here?" Childe observed as he stared at the empty camp. 

Suddenly cries for help could be heard. 

In the direction the cries were coming from a man who could be seen in the Resistance uniform. He was bloodied and only had half of a spear, who could've broken something fully iron? 

"We need backup!" He screamed and dropped to the ground and landed in the mud. The mud splattered on Lumine and Venti, how convenient that they were also wearing white, so lucky. 

"It must be down at the beach," Ayato said recalling that many battles between the Shogunate and the Resistance were fought there, so many in fact that dendrobiums had sprouted up there it is said that it blooms in the places where blood has been spilled. 

Xiao took the initiative to use his abilities to teleport down to the beach, he saw it on the way into Inazuma so he knew the location of it. 

The rain beat down on the group, lighting stuck everywhere and it was surprising that a fire hadn't broken out and destroyed the fort. 

"Ayato go tell the people on Watasumi we need backup!" Lumine said and he nodded and dashed off. 

Lumine had picked Ayato as he in her opinion was the weakest of the group. She and Albedo along with Childe were at the top and Venti was slightly below as he hadn't used his abilities in a long time. It would only be natural for Ayato to be at the bottom, he could beat someone with words better than all of them though. 

On the journey down to the beach, everyone tried to go as fast as they could but nobody could full-on sprint because if they did they would fall in the mud. It had been raining for who knows how long but it was starting to flood in some areas and the terrain was not ideal for someone who wanted to get somewhere swiftly. 

In the distance, two different groups of people could be seen. The Shogunate and Resistance. 

Xiao was almost positioned in the middle. The battle had come to a standstill when Xiao seemed to magically plunge from the heavens causing sand to fly in all directions. 

The people on both sides were astonished, a battle was going on then this godlike figure falls from the sky. Everyone ceased fighting even if it were just for a few minutes to see why a "god" had descended upon them.

The leaders of both groups represented the sides and tried to speak with this "god" to question them. 

Xiao could've taken all of the people on the Shogunate's side but he refused to raise his spear against humans unless, of course, they attacked him first.

Although the side of the resistance was mostly vision users the Shogunate was dominating them with just pure numbers.