Chapter 41

The morning was a busy one. When Lumine woke up it was almost noon, she did spend quite a long time on the mountain coming down but she was a little upset nobody came to wake her. 

"Is Scaramouche stable?" Lumine said while walking into the tent she saw the healer in last night. 

"Yes, but he hasn't woken up yet." A woman replied with an electro vision hanging off her belt. "You healed with an electro vision?" Lumine was confused she could've sworn that person was the healer. 

She giggled "Of course not! Although I shocked his heart since we didn't hear a pulse, thankfully it came back. It is my mentor, he has a hydro vision, quite the good job he did."

"Where is he, I'd like to thank him. And of course, thank you. After we leave here you'll be paid accordingly." 

"I think he took a liking to bathe in the cold. I bet you can find him at the stream." The lady pointed out now adjusted her hair and starting to do her makeup in a mirror. 

"Alright." Lumine left the tent. This team had been provided mostly by the Tsaritsa, and a few of Scaramouche's subordinates that he brought with him were on the team. It was quite a well-working one, Childe volunteered to join. The kitsune was brought to the location because he easily gave into questioning and leaked the mountain name. 

Lumine could've thought of taking this team for herself, but it was enough that they were good for Scaramouche's recapturing. 

She sat down in the snow with the stream only a little aways. Lumine put her head into her knees waiting for the unknown healer to return from the stream. 

An unknown amount of time had passed because Lumine fell asleep while waiting and only woke up when she heard the snow crunching. 

She opened her eyes and looked up to see, someone who resembled Kamisato Ayato in a robe, she rubbed her eyes and looked up again. It was Kamisato Ayato. 

"Miss Lumine? What are you doing out here?" He asked with a puzzled face. Lumine should've been the puzzled one though she jumped to her feet in shock, "No, please tell me what you're doing out here first." 

He sighed, "I was promised the silver kitsune would get to come back to Inazuma by your majesty the Tsaritsa if I helped out with this. Did she not inform you?" He wondered. 

"No, she didn't... Well, I assume it is you I have to thank for Scaramouche on his behalf?" Lumine asked already knowing the answer a bit disappointed that the money she'd be paying wouldn't be going to an actual healer. 

"Actually is it you that he should thank. I don't know if he'd make it if he was brought to me any later. I heard from your team that you ran down the mountain with great haste. But I wonder... I am aware that you are able to manipulate elements, why didn't you heal him yourself? It couldn't have hurt with that critical condition he was in." 

Lumine's cheeks slightly reddened, she never actually thought of that. Something she knew almost nothing about, all she knew how to do with medicine is feed an Adeptus or wrap a wound temporarily. Something that not even she knew, Lumine realized there was still so much in the world to learn and she was nowhere near that. Maybe fighting technics and different fighting styles wasn't all there was in Teyvat. 

"I, well... I actually haven't learned any healing technics. I'm not very adept with hydro, I may have accidentally frozen him on the mountain." That was a lie, Lumine didn't want him to believe she was strong. 

"I thought you attended on borrowed time? On behalf of your Archon." Lumine questioned. After the guests were questioned they were given another two days at the hotel, then everyone was supposed to be sent home. 

"That wasn't the case, I came when I received an invite. My Archon simply sent her regards with me." Ayato responded. 

Lumine was a bit suspicious. But this meant that the kitsune wasn't just a sacrifice. That was a bit surprising since he acted like a mere child and gave out information so easily.