Private Angel Log Entry Thirteen

"Bob, how the hell did you pull this off?" I exclaimed happily as he seated himself at the kitchen table.

Everyone had been panicking at first, Billie Joe had rushed inside, yelling that we were being attacked by a horde of demons; he missed my reunion with Bob in his hurry to get back to the house, and even though he had only done the logical thing, it had created quite a bit of a mess.

The angels had busted outside with weapons raised, which of course made the demons very uneasy, and it had taken about half an hour for Bob and I to calm everyone down and explain the situation to my friends.

Luckily, we diffused the situation before it escalated any further, and the demons had been very forgiving of the misunderstanding. I had mentioned Bob to them in passing, but they had never met him, and we definitely hadn't been expecting him to show up at our doorsteps with a small army.

Finally, we had made it inside, and my basically frozen body was very gratefully for that fact. Bob made himself right at home, throwing his coat over the back of the armchair and introducing himself to everyone in as friendly a manner as was possible for Bob. Now we were trying to explain what had happened in the time since he had left, and also find out how Bob had managed to magically find so many sympathetic demons.

"And how could you possibly know that we needed you know?" Brendon asked curiously, turning from his perch by the window where he was observing the demons setting up camp around our humble abode.

"And are you sure all of those demons are as friendly as you?" Ryan piped up worriedly.

"One question at a time guys," Bob chuckled throatily, polishing off the demon brew he had brought with him before continuing to speak.

"After I left here, I decided to try and find the rest of the demons who had gotten out of Hell before I did. That whole fucked up thing with Mikey and the Livian got me thinking - he almost died, and a lot of the demons who deserted were newbies. I didn't want them to go through the same thing, so I decided to share some of the Livian I had gotten from you with them," Bob explained causally, and I felt a small smile spreading across my face.

I forgot how kindhearted Bob was under his gruff exterior, and the fact that he had gone out of his way to save demons he didn't even know made me that much more endeared to him - not to mention that he had come all the way back here just to help us out, even though he couldn't possibly gain anything from this, and he might even lose his life in the process.

"It took me a little while to find where they had fled to, but they mostly kept together, which helped a lot. I won't bore you with the details of my search - it's was pretty fucking lame, but eventually I found their hiding place. A few of them we're already getting sick, but luckily I made it in plenty of time, so no one had kicked the bucket yet."

"All hail Bob - the demon Jesus who heals the sick!" Brendon giggled loudly. He had a few drinks himself - hell we all had to try and mask the tension of the upcoming events, but I think it was time to cut Brendon off. None of us had tried demon brew before, and it was very potent.

"Shut up baby," Ryan tried to grab the bottle from Brendon's hand, but he danced out of his reach, surprisingly nimble on his feet for how intoxicated he was.

"Just ignore him..." I groaned out, turning back to Bob so he could continue his story.

"Nah man, I like this angel. If I had known you guys were so fucking chill, I wouldn't have killed so many of you," Bob smiled as Brendon and Ryan continued to chase each other around the room.