Prologue

Fifth book to the series.

3rd POV

So years passed and kids were growing older. Isis and Jesus got little siblings who are nearly as bad as get are. Hayden still area for both of his parents real and fake. Sky became more and more in love with Armen. Also Lythion and Drake resumed their relationship and one more thing. Greyson found someone. Not only that but Zeek and Avalon got married, Cy and Brandon got closer as a couple. Olive decided she rather be with her boyfriend a little longer. Nikki and Isaac came back into the picture along with Dominic who didn't seem to mind not being with his dad anymore.

Little Star Jones Stone and Hanson Flames Stone were born nine months after Lythion and Sky came back. Cousins at the most. Everyone questioned the relationship between Isis and Jesus, things did happen and things were discovered. Isis felt as if she knew things wouldn't be the same anymore but Jesus held onto a small thread of hope. No one could guess what the out come would be but no one cared one bit. Not a single bit. What would happen when someone new comes to intrude? Will it change the game? Will they pay attention? Or will they leave it be and not care? Don't know, why don't you turn the page to see what exactly happens.