Chapter four

Jesus POV

Staying home while Isis was out there bugged me so much I couldn't get over it. I love her but I don't think she's returning the same feeling to me. What did I do to hurt her?

You lied to her, that's big on a girl, your also family she can't love you like that

Oh so your back? Where's my wolf?

Under solitary confinement, did you know he was trying to force himself out and make you a rogue?

And that is?

A wolf who has no control and doesn't listen to a word it's told.

Then let it.

You'll be killed by the scientist if I left him back, wait until he calms down.

Whatever

I pushed her out of my thoughts an worried more about getting Isis home. Suddenly there was a knock at the door and the two smallest kids ran upstairs. Strange. I walked over only to see that Drake and my dad had gotten their guns out. Since when did they have those? I shrugged it off and opened the door.

There was a girl about my age who seemed lost. "Uh hi I'm looking for Isis Flames" she said shyly hen she realize she was talking to a guy. "She left, who are you?" I asked looking at her head to toe. She wore a simple white blouse and light jeans, blue vans and a necklace. "I'm Carisa Stewart, I'm Isis' cousin" he held her hand out when I realized I sorta remembered her. When Dominic and I talk we just go to random subjects and he spoke about having a half sister, his mom and dad took a break when he was younger, who was a bit younger and Isis and I but she's really shy. Guess she really is. "I'm Jesus, Isis' cousin and used to be boyfriend" I stated as I shook her hand as sparks flew through me but I didn't know because of my wolf growling at me.

Isis is not your mate, my wolf growled at me when I spoke about Isis.

She looked at me wildly. "Wow your cuter than I thought" I heard her murmur to which I chuckled. "Oh, sorry I uh" I waved it off and brought her inside. "It's fine your quite cute yourself" I smiled. When I held her hand and brought her inside I felt the sparks this time.

'MATE!' My wolf ran around my head with glee. Quickly I pulled her close letting my body react before I could take control. My dad was gone in an instant and so was Drake.

"Mine" I growled possessively. "Yours" I heard her say quietly as a small smile crept onto her lips. "Hey Jesus your dad just tol- WOAH! Get some" I heard my mom say as I went red with embarrassment. "MOM NOT COOL!" I yelled at her as she ran upstairs most likely to tell the girls and Cy seeing how my dad and Drake already know.

Carisa's POV

I smiled at my mate for the next few days. He met my family and I met his but he said I needed to see one more person to approve me. And today apparently she was coming over with a friend to get her stuff and move out. I hated that one person was keeping us apart. I mean being wolf seeing how my dad is wolf and me not getting my moms dragon made total sense, right? I sighed but smiled as I sat on the couch with Cy an Brandon who were talking and the three smaller kids running around. Avalon and Zeek were very loving when I met them but for some reason I felt that the girl I was about to meet wasn't. Suddenly the door opened and in walked in a girl who seemed to be in her twenties. She was wearing a white ruffled shirt, blue jeans, white converses, and a necklace with a purple gem and a silver framing. "ISIS" the three small kids yelled as they ran towards her. She kneeled down and hugged everyone single one of them.

"Hey guys!" She laughed as another girl walked in. Brown hair with blond highlights stood out the most. Wearing a nice dark blue shirt with blue jeans and black boots. She wasn't thin but she was overweight (trying to put that in the nicest way possible.)

"Isis come over here and hug your brothers!" Both Zeek and Cy got up and walked per to her as she stood and hugged them. Next she hugged her mom, dad, uncles, aunts, cousin, Brandon, and Avalon. Then she looked at me with a confused face. "Uh hi?" She said looking at the others for a sec. "I'm going to go up to your room and grab your things" the highlighted girl said to which Isis nodded. "Hi I'm Carisa" I grinned standing up. "Never heard of ya" she sent a death glare my way, uh-oh, but my wolf wanted to tear her face off for doing that. There was a low growl as I turned to see my mate growling at Isis.

"Moved on so quick?" She asked him as he sent another growl out. "No, she's my mate" he sneered at her with a hint of guilt. "Like I care," she snapped, "I'm just here to grab my shit and leave." They don't seem to have great history together.

"Stop talking to my mate like that" I said louder than I expected which scared me. She eyed me down before smirking. "I will never except you into my family" for some reason that hurt like a bitch. I heard a gasp come from Sky, Jesus' mom. "Isis you can't ju-" "Yea well I did and I'm not taking it back, I don't care if she is his mate I just came to grab my things and leave this place" with that she stormed off to her room as her friend was coming downstairs. "She's not mad at you, she's mad at a guy who I tried to at her up with but it didn't work, she'll except you sooner or later today when we pack" she said going out the door with a box. "I highly doubt that" I muttered as a few hours passed an the girls had to stay the night.

-time skip to morning-

I woke up in Jesus' room and looked to see my mate sleeping soundly. Slowly I got out of bed and ran down stairs to only be stopped by noises in the kitchen. "Mom I told you to back off I'm not staying for his happiness because he is already happy with the other girl" a familiar voice, Isis, so that meant she was talking to her mom. "Well then stay for Hanson" her mom tried. "Mom that's enough! I'm not staying and that's final! I want to leave and live my life the way I want to, okay? I'll except her before I leave so he will be happy but after that I'm gone" I heard Isis say sadly. "Sweetie what's wrong?" Her mom asked concern filled her voice. "I love him but we can't be together mom, I just wish we could've been but I know that eventually we will need to be apart to be with the people we are destined to love. I just hope he treats her right and doesn't lie to her like he did to me" I heard a small choking sob come from her. "He did it to protect you" her mom said softly. "He hurt me, letting me think that I wasn't good enough to know! I nearly killed myself knowing he would never trust me!" Her screams came out as a sobbing yell. Suddenly her mom walked out and pointed or me to walk in while she left to go check either on everyone in the house or the kids who decided to sleep over at this house.

I trudged my way in and sat down next to her at the kitchen table. "I except you into the family, I'm sorry I wasn't suppose to act like that yesterday" she said softly. "I forgive you, anyways shouldn't you be moving today?" I asked. "Want me gone already huh?" She joked as I laughed a bit. "Maybe" we stayed silent before bursting into laughter. "Well I better get Alondra up so we can go, bye Carisa" she smiled standing up and went to get her friend. At least I'm excepted into the family, I thought happily, step one completed.