Chapter Eleven

Jesus POV

The whole family has been trying to contact Isis but gave up after a few days. I sighed knowing Isis may hate all of us. But that's not the point, the point is, she's gone and everyone is freaking out except the Hunters. Aren't they here to protect us? Why aren't they having a search party for her?

Really asking yourself that kid? My wolf asked knowing my pain. For he and I are one. "I don't know? I'm just worried" I mumbled to myself. And your not worried about our mate? He growled viciously. "She lied to us which made our connect go haywire, you nearly killed my little sister!" I hissed angrily at the wolf bastard in my head. I didn't have control when Lycia lied to us and my wolf knew it, he just took control and made my whole family turn on me. My little sister I scared to play with me now.

Oh she deserved it for messing with me! My wolf screamed at me even though I seriously was looking forward to finding a potion to get rid of this asshat. "She plays like that! She's just a kid, she can't hurt you" I muttered a string of unkind words as I walked to the brewing room and opened the big book of spells. What are you doing? He asked with curiosity. "Oh nothing just this spell" I said as I found the spell that would get rid of him forever. Yet if I did this, it breaks the no I have with Lycia. Did I really what to give that up?

???'s POV

Watching over the children was nice seeing how my presence has an influence on them. Hayden walked in and sat down in the beanbag chair reading a book of spells as he was practicing. "Hayden! Hanson and I made up and now we are friends again!" Little Star yelled proudly as Hanson nodded in agreement. "That's nice Sta- WHAT THE HECK" he screamed and fell when he looked in my direction. I stared at him in confusion until it hit me. Gifted. So he is why they want the family. Gifted people can see the dead, and bring them back. Their rare seeing how the supernatural world is slowly decreasing because of the scientist looking for the gifted child. "Don't worry Hayden, I'm not here to harm you" I smiled kindly as he skeptical. The two younger kids ran out the room playing tag. "How can I trust you?" He asked fearfully.

"I'm dead, but I was there when Isis and Jesus were taking care of you, I was there when lythion had got her gift which is semi unimportant because reading minds isn't something she likes" I said as he at down looking at me. "If your dead why can I see you?" He questioned as a smirk came across my lips. "Your gifted, gifted to see the dead and bring them back" I stated as he gave me a short nod. "What's your name?" He looked up with curiosity in his eyes.

"Rayden" I said before disappearing away from him and finding my way back to my husband. "How did it go love?" He asked a my body took form of a human. "All is well, they are not targeting the whole family, just one but they don't know which it is" I stated as I walked passed home as he have me a small chuckle. "Who would that be love?" He tried again. "Hayden has been gifted by the supernatural gods and has received the gift of soul seeing" I sighed not wanting my grandson to have to be targeted. "Soul seeing huh? That's powerful the bet out of all gifts, now would they what him for that?" Scythian asked feeling dumbfounded. "Maybe to make an army if the dead, seems like they might if we do something and try to protect them" I said wanting to do something but it is against us to do it. "We can see with the higher council if we can be assigned as their spirt protectors" Scythian said walking off as I trailed behind him. I married the right man who actually cares to protect his family. Unlike my previous husband who is father of my first child. Oh how I wish I could tell lythion about her older sibling.