Chapter fifteen

Eli's POV

Something was off. I looked over at Star as she and Mike were playing tea party. I had to hand it to that boy, he can surely sacrifice his dignity to make a six year old happy. I chuckled and my brother Andrew stood beside me. "Man you'd think if you guys have kids or something that your boyfriend will act as a complete mom-ouch!" I yelled when he punched my arm harder than he should have. "Haha very funny, stop picking on my boyfriend you idiot Hunter" he flicked my forehead as I gave him the bird. It's always been sibling rivalry since we were born, funny thing is, we are fraternal twins!

I laughed it off but silenced when I saw Jesus looking angry and his eyes were in me, oh shit I'm his target. He suddenly grabbed my neck and pushed me up against the wall. We were the same height or I was a bit taller. Either way my feet didn't leave the ground. "Hey man get off of him" Andrew said trying to pry him off me. Thing is I knew this isn't Jesus, his eyes are clear red, the sign someone is using him. To be more specific, the vampires. "VAMPIRE!" I yelled when his grip loosened a bit.

All hunters that were inside and not on patrol got him off me and held him down. He tried to scratch himself out but we were trained to take people like this down. His whole family was downstairs looking at us in horror. Isis walked to my side and looked at Jesus who was failing to escape. "How did a vampire get close enough to get him?" She asked looking very calm, deadly calm. "Vampire seeker, that's how. That's the only level they need to get close enough" I said looking around. All hunters are tested to see if they have gifts or not, many have the low levels but none are higher than six.

"Whose the only new people sent here and people that came in?" I asked Collin who walked to me. "Sir, Olive, Chen, Mark, Anthony, Michele, Carra, Juan, and Isaiah, Sir" he reported because I am in fact a captain. "Get them and test them, I want to know who is the Vampire Seeker, or anyone above that level, they are a threat and must be contained if they are not fighting along side us" I barked out orders. Suddenly Jesus fell limp. His mom walked forward but I held my hand up. "It's a trick, someone wants someone close to him to hurt so Jesus will feel bad and most likely join the bad side to protect you when it will be a lie" I ordered and she stood back.

Star walked forward a placed her hand on her brothers head, ignoring her mother's order to come back to her. Suddenly a bright light formed around her hands. "Gifted, level zero" I whispered is shock. Level zeros are hard to find like the levels 18-20. "Whats a level zero?" Armen asked, oh he came back already? "They use their power to protect anyone whom they love, blocks them from getting hurt by other gifteds, only works for a short amount of time but it will be long enough to stop the thing that had got to Jesus" I said quickly as the light faded and she stood up.

"One gifted child? We should be seeing the spirit protecters or the bright lights soon" Skylar said as she walked to her son to make sure he isn't harmed by my people. "Wow, I guess you learn something everyday huh?" Isis chuckled a bit. I smirked and nodded.

And I'm going to stop right here because something's going on with the typing and it's taking me forever to write right now so I'll quit for a while until I get this fixed. Anyways like always

Bai my fire charges