Chapter three

Isis POV

I knew my parents would be worried if they couldn't find me. I laughed when I thought getting my mom's telepathic power was a curse, turns out I need it more than ever. Greyson is literary eighteen steps behind but since I'm in a crowded part of Montreal it was hard for him to spot me. Slowly out surely I found Alondra waiting or me at a Starbucks. White girl move. I walked over seeing her grin when she saw me. "Hey Isis, so about the homework, I lied" she giggled a bit. "Kinda figured" I replied sitting down with her.

"So what is it that you what?" I asked feeling stupid. "Well, first do you what to move in with me? I bought a house in America, were we technically live" she grinned looking very hopeful. Truth is, I wanted to leave my parents and family and start a new life since the day I had to grow up on my own because of those stupid scientist. "Yes! I've been waiting to leave this place since forever!" I squealed, one thing my mom never does. "Yay! And second, boys duh! So how's that boy of yours" she stated taking a sip of her drink. "Oh, Jesus? We aren't together, never have been and never will be. I mean we showed that we liked each other but really, we are cousins, it's illegal" I said watching her eyes go wide.

"WHAT?!?! But Jesus said you two are together" she exploded. "It illegal, well sorta, to date or have a relationship with your primary cousin if he were a secondary then it would be fine" I tried to explain. "Ooh okay how about I hook you up huh?" She grinned evilly. "I'm not going to date" I said being as stubborn as my mom was when he was around my age. "Fine then god! How about we go to the bar in America" she suggested to which I couldn't agree more. I mean my mom never let me around liquor so why not? I quickly noticed Greyson glaring at my friend and I chuckled. "Uncle Grey come per here please" I asked as sweetly as I could though I had a bitter taste in my mouth whenever I said his name. By now you should know why.

Slowly he trudged towards me and sat down. "You will not tell mom, dad, or anyone what you just heard, or I'll staple your dick to your forehead got that" I ordered him as he glared at me. "Don't glare it's not a good look on you" Alondra stated to which I chuckled a bit. "Fine on one condition" he said abruptly. "Shoot" Alondra and I said at the same time. "You two have to make sure to keep the secret a secret and if anything bad happens you call me instantly or mind link" I gave him a nod. He's my uncle and he watches out for me so I get why he wanted those condition. "Deal" I said holding my hand out for him to shake. He shook and shook Alondra's even though she wasn't holding her hand out. He left shortly after that. "Come on let's go back to my place, you still left that huge amount of clothes there" she said pulling me up. "Well seeing as I'm not going home again because I wanna leave right now and get away from the family it's sounds like a plan Stan" I said grinned which again my mom doesn't do this often.

????'s POV

Sitting across the shop while over hearing the girls conversation and the males agreement while not being notice was sorta nice. I was usually notice for the scar that ran under my right eye a small one given to me by an old friend. I laughed sarcastically at my own comment. Such a friend. Though I do remember when things were nice without the girl. Much much nicer. Wen I heard the girl was leaving the next I wanted to tell her it would be wiser for her not to.

I smirked a bit noticing that this girl was an idiot. Doesn't she know she has a better chance at surviving with her family? Frankly I think I'll trick her first before I get to the rest. I laughed knowing my plan will work. It may not have worked last time but maybe just maybe if I wasn't a twat last time I may have killed Lythion with going after the rest now it's a bigger problem. I left the shop as the girls went to their separate vehicles. One the car and the other the bike. I laughed evilly to myself giving myself an early congratulations. This plan is full proof.

Oooh can you guess who the mysterious person is? Lythion has made many enemies so who might this person be? I don't know but one thing is for sure. Isis and Jesus won't be together so anyone who was hoping for that has lost it. The ship has sunk like SkyLox. Anyways like always

Bai my fire charges