Chapter eighteen

Andrew's POV

Eli and Jesus came home covered in blood looking like they were going to pass out. "What happened?" I asked looking at them franticly. "The other Hunters, their against us. We have to get everyone out of here, the humans have total out if this an hide, everyone else we split them up and keep everyone safe" Eli choked on his own saliva but I understood what he meant. Last night Ron tried to get me on their side to steal the kids and kill everyone in the family who can hurt that group.

"Okay but we have to go get them an are you okay Jesus you look pale" I asked worried, sorry it's a gay person thing. "I'm fine I- where's Isis I have to know if she's okay" he changed the subject and stared at me expectantly.

"She's inside, her mom and Hayden were with we the last time I saw them" I said walking towards our squadron. There's eight of us in total but we added Isis because she's got no group yet. Archer looked at us, along with Mike and Raffi who seemed a bit worried. "What's going on? We herd a distress call we were about to go her your lousy asses" Jasper said with his twin brother, Miles, by his side.

"We need to get everyone out and into the vans, where's Alondra and her quad?" Eli asked. "Back in England, they were needed to train some whites" Noah said referring to the new Hunters. "Good we need ten to stay away, everyone else get the family into the vans, have them pack up some clothes and get out, get across the border and head strait for the safe house in Rhode Island, do not stop just drive, get there and I'll give you your tasks" my brother barked out as everyone scatters expect the three captains.

I went to go get Star an the kids who I found asleep in true beds seeing how it is late. Slowly I walked closer to them and shook Star and Hanson who slept in the same bed together. "Wha?" Star mumble sleeply. "Get up and packs some clothes, tell Hanson that too I have to go get Hayden" I said quietly as she nodded and got up still tired.

I quickly ran to Hayden's room which he shared with his parents and I knocked on the door very loudly. "Guys! Get up! Pack up we need to leave! The other Hunters are against us and we need to get all of you to safety!" I yelled as Zeek opened the door with only pajama pants on and no shirt. Again I'm gay so this is really looking good to me. "Damn dude really? Like now? It's fucking two in the morning" he yawned tiredly. "Actually it's two fifty seven, so get your ass up, your wife's ass up, and your kid's ass up" Lythion said ready to go with a bag and sky behind her with her bag.

Sky's POV

Lyth had woken me up before anyone else and she packed my clothes before I could say anything. "What's going on?" I asked a bit tiredly. "We are leaving, everyone else is getting up, the guys are already downstairs or out in the cars and vans ready to get all of us out." She said with no emotions.

She dragged out up and took me outside of my room to find Zeek and Andrew talking only to be told orders by Lyth which they obeyed. She's scary when she's calm and I've had years to get used to that. Ever since we were sixteen my life has changed for better not for worse.

Everyone was ready to go and the cars were loaded. Mathew or Matty was driving the car with my sons. The girls and kids were in the car with Mike, the van driver is Drake, Greyson is going to take day shift, Armen is driving the other van with Carlos, a close Hunter friend if his taking day shift. The vans were equally divided with all the hunters and supernaturals in them.

Lythion's POV

The only way to keep everyone safe was like this. Everyone knew I was pissed but not everyone knew I have two gifts. Telepathy and seeing beyond. Seeing beyond is my favorite, never used it much until a few days back. I knew things were going to happen so I was ahead. Maybe if I had discovered this when I was younger we wouldn't be in this situation but it's the choices I made. If I chose to not take this path I very well may be stuck working as a waitress, a boring job and who doesn't why to run for their lives with their family?

Man my life is screwed up, maybe if I chose a better path in life, things would be different. Mate we wouldn't be in this. It was me who caused all this, no one else, just me. "Mom stop think that" Isis said putting her hand on my shoulder. "You damn well know that if you chose a different path you might not have met dad or sky or anyone whom you love" she smiled lightly as I took her hand in my own. She's right, I thought with a smile. "Of course I'm right" she said cockily but smiled at me. Yea, yea she is.