Chapter one

Isis POV

I giggled as I ran throughout the house being chased by my little brother as he screamed and laughed after me. "Come on Hanson, you wanna be quicker than that" my dad yelled as we ran past him. "Isis stop running from me!" Hanson yelled as he slowed down to a complete stop. He was pouting and I gave in. I sighed and walked over to my six year old brother. "Okay I stopped" I said picking him up and setting him on my hip. Hayden saw us as smiled as star scared her brother who screamed and fell off the couch. "Mom contain your child!" Jesus screamed as he fell. "Which one?" I heard sky yell back from the brewing room.

I heard Armen snort with laughter as he tried to contain himself. Star giggled as she looked at her brother. "Hayden come on we have to go" I quickly turned to see Zeek and Avalon waiting for their child who seemed to be happy that he was leaving. "Bye Hayden" Hanson waved with a smile as Star hugged Hayden bye. Once they had for I felt betrayed. "Don't feel like that Isis you know our connection is strong" Jesus groaned as he stood up only to fall when Star jumped him. Hanson wiggled out of my grip I join Star as I laughs once he got free.

"Help meh pls" Jesus said laughing a they both tickled him. "Oh, what the?" I turned to see Olive saying nothing but looking directly at me. "I'm gonna leave for the summer to be with my boyfriend okay?" She asked me if I understood why she was going to leave like I was an idiot. She's been doing this since she got back and I hate it because it makes me seem like I'm sixteen again. Which I'm not it's been six years and I'm twenty-two and Jesus is twenty-three. The two siblings are six and Hayden is eight.

"I'm not sixteen Olive I know what's up know" I groaned as she snickered and left. I was fed up with her that I didn't ben care if she died again. Suddenly my phone rang. Quickly answering I found out Alondra was calling. "What's up butter cup?" I asked walking away from the chaotic laughs. "Not much hey did you finish those papers yet?" Alondra asked since we have the same class together at the university. "Yea let me guess, you put it off until the last minute and forgot what you needed to write about huh?" I chuckled as she gave a nerves fake laugh. "Pft- no" she tried but I scolded her from my end. "I'm coming over Alondra so make your house somewhat decent" I giggled as I hung up on her butt.

Alondra and I met in the last two years of high school and she's awesome. She stuck around me for a while and knows about what I can do but doesn't know my whole family has the exact same deal. Yet I made the suggestion for her to highlight her hair blond and she actually did it. She can draw and I have no clue why she studying in the stem program meant for doing things like building and making video games instead of an art class or animating. I guess she likes the whole thing about making games with cool story plots.

Jesus POV

"Mom!" I yelled after getting the six year olds off me. "Upstairs in the brewing room with Lythion" I hated my mom yell. I walked upstairs to find mom learning from the huge book which Isis put all the spells in and the new ones mastered by me and my mom. "Don't force it otherwise it will deplete- just like that" my aunt said with a sigh as mom screwed up the spell but something new came out of it. "Wow a new spell" I grinned as my mom laughed. "I knew my mind wasn't wrong this time" she said holding up a ball of blue which turned clear and out came a glass ball. One like a evil which would use to find its prey or target. "Cool it's a clear glass ball, usually it would be difficult to make or even summon so let's put this over here just in case" aunt Lyth said grabbing the ball from sky and putting it a glass case with a purple cushion under it.

"Always had that?" I asked which she chuckled and shook her head. "I wish, I had got Drake to buy a few new case in case we made anything like this because Skylars magic is so young compared to yours" she semi-stated as Drake and my dad popped their heads in. "Isis left without telling anyone" Drake fumed. "Again? She knows it's dangerous out there on her own" Aunt Lyth said looking for her phone. "I'll go after her" I heard Greyson yell from downstairs. "Be careful" I heard another voice yell. To be more specific that voice belongs to Greyson's girlfriend Meira, but she likes to be called Misty.

Hehehehe, so what cha think of the first chapter? Oh and Alondra is a friend of mine from school who I wanted to put in and I'm adding in three or four characters two from school and the others are close friends on wattpad. Anyway like always

Bai my fire charges