Chapter five

Misty's POV (short POV's for the whole chapter)

I didn't like Carisa one bit. I gave her a few glares but she didn't see to notice. I could feel something off about her. I just don't know what. It's been a few months since Isis moved out and things have been way different without her. Jesus attitude changed dramatically. He wasn't the fun kid we all knew and loved, he only thinks about Carisa and no one else at all. Whenever we bring up Isis he seems to not know her. Today I'm getting to the bottom of it with it without help.

Skylar's POV

My baby boy was acting strange to everyone and when I found out I was pissed. Ever sine Isis left and Carisa moved in he has been acting strange. I walked in on him choking his sister which caused me to hurt him to protect my daughter. Lythion and I agreed to keep the kids safe, we would need to have them stay at Zeeks and Avalon's place for a while.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and bolted to it to see Nikki, Isaac, and Dominic. "Hey sky" Nikki said happily but I frowned. "What's wrong?" Isaac asked looking confuse as ever. "Why did you send her here?" I asked Nikki. Over the pat few days Carisa told me that she was sent here by Nikki. But Nikki had no clue what I meant. "Why did you send Carisa here?" I gave out an annoyed sigh. "Whose Carisa?" Dominic asked looking at his mom who didn't seem to know either.

Nikki's POV

Who in the world is Carisa? I don't know a Carisa. "Who?" I asked seeming to break out of my trance. Sky pulled the three of us in and pulled us into the kitchen. "Your telling me you don't know a Carisa?" She questioned. I thought or a second but I didn't know a Carisa. "No I'm sorry but we don't know a Carisa, Isaac do you?" I turned to my brother as he shook his head. "CARISA COME DOWN HERE" sky yelled seeming annoyed as ever.

Isaac's POV

A girl came downstairs who a did not know what's so ever by the name Carisa but as Lycia. She smiled and sat down on a bar stool. "Hi" she grinned. "Hey Carisa," sky smiled, "do you know these people?" Lycia looked at Sky a bit strangely. "Um no" she said looking dumbfounded, fake she knew us. Sky smirked and leaned towards her getting the wrong impression yet none of us said anything. "That's Isaac Flames, that's Nikki Flames, and that's Dominic Stewart" Lycia's eyes widen when she heard our names. "W-what? No their dead! I made sure!" She screamed standing up angrily. She saw us 'die' a few years back when we needed to escape, she was with her father then and now here she is trying to meet the other side of the family.

Dominic's POV

Right as she said that I got pissed off. She had the right to know we are alive but with everything going on with Jesus I really wanted to get this done. "Lycia it's us for real, we faked our death! We did it to keep you and your dad safe" Isaac said abruptly. Lycia's eyes widen widen slightly before she ran to us and hugged us tighter. My dad is human and her mom is a wolf hybrid so I guess it mad since for her to have that kind of strength.