Chapter twenty one

For the past few chapters and this one I am sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes.

Lythion's POV

Tears slipped down my face as I stayed in a room in this house. After what happened nobody, not even my best friend or kids, wanted to talk to me. The vampire stayed close, I could feel him. Drake was pissed at me for keeping this a secret. Can't they understand I tried my damn best to keep everyone away? First was team crafted, I left when I found out the truth and left my kids with my dad, but I had to come back for sky. She might hate my guts but if I leave now, they can't harm them. The amulet is what they want, Hayden has his secret that nobody will tell anyone else about. Maybe if I leave, they would be safe.

If you leave they won't have the person to protect them, a voice said.

Vampire what is it that I told you? I growled at him through my mind.

"You told me not to get into your head, but I do what the heck I want, I'm older than you by many years" he chuckled lightly as I threw a pillow at him. "Ow" he fake gasped in pain which caused a short chuckle to escape my lips. "There's the smile I wanted to see" he smiled lightly. (Hey that rhymed) He was really something else isn't he? Abiruca sat down next to me with a short sweet smile planted on his face. "You know, they respect you, they care about you, they're just scared of you, that's why the scientist want you" he spoke calmly. "Why? So thy can have an army of undead or-" "Don't talk like that, I'm dead and your not the one who brought me back!" He yelled terrifyingly which caused me to flinch away from him.

Suddenly anger rip through me. "I may not have done that, but I hold the fucking power to do so" I said putting much anger into my voice. He seemed startled that I talked back as angrily as he did. Maybe because a vampire can't compare to a girl who went threw hell in life.

Cole's POV

Watching what was going down with the vampire and Lucas' sister I saw, unmistakably saw, that the vampire had feelings for the girl. Lyruca? Sorry I'm a shipper when it comes to ticking off my friend about his sister. The vampire had left through the window after he calmed down lyth. "I can sense you kid" he said with a smirk. "Yea yea, what can't get past a vampire, but I see the way you look at her, why don't you turn her?" I asked with a cheeky grin. "I don't do that unless the person has no other option for survival" he spoke calmly.

"So your like that guy from twilight? Won't change them unless they won't make it?" I chuckled until I was pinned to a tree nearly choking. "Those are fake! I'm here and I'm real!" He barked out which caused me to let out a startled scream. Maybe I shouldn't have done that because next thing I now there's a ducking lab coat scientist. We both were looking at the guy who had stopped and was looking right at us.

"Uh....." He started but don't get far when he panicked and shot out at us. Luckily he was a bad shot and my friend Lucas came out of no where an save my ass. Seeing how a vampire was already dead and if he got shot he would survive. "Cole you dumb shit!" Lucas yelled when he approached me. "Your scream just got you five more fucking lab coats and trained hunters to come to this house! Now we have to warn them and get their butts out here to make sure they fucking live, stay with the damn humans and protect them!" He ordered as the vampire was already running towards the house to warn them.

"I'm sorry!" I yelled when he threw me down out of the way.

"Sorry doesn't save your ass" he yelled pissed off. He told me before I tagged along. He would do anything to save the people he is related to and the people he has to save because of family. Everyone whom can be trusted, he would save.

Yo! So I'm sick, my step moms grandpa, my great gramps died. Have to go to a funeral tomorrow :( and I sorta plan on changing the covers for the books. Maybe I won't but I most likely will. On another note. I will try and update the books that I haven't worked on in a while. Oh and I think I have been on wattpad for nearly ten months now so yay! Anyways like always

Bai my fire charges