Chapter seventeen

Eli's POV

Listened in horror as she had spoke. No wonder they wanted us gone when we told them we needed to be around them. She's protecting the child and her amulet she muster wants them safe from our people. I knew who the trader is but I needed to make sure Jesus is stable first. We can't have the crazy vampire seer use him to bait them in. Quickly I called my squadron to stay near the house and to not let any other Hunters get in without my consent. Protecting is what we do and we aren't letting anyone kill this family because of it. I knew they won't trust us but we had to get this family to know my squadron isn't the one attacking them. It's one of the other squads here to protect them, we'll know it's more like killing them off and making them stronger. I was fuming but I need to control it.

Im what you called a skipped generation Lycanthropy, or Lycan for short. My brother and I seem normal but we aren't, we have abilities to see other gifteds who went children. That's why I thought Lythion is the one their after. But boy was I dead wrong. Man why can't I be useful for anything? Maybe it's because I don't have my mate and she's apparently my old friend who can't tell im her mate because of the stupid spell casted on me when I was a child. The only way I'm going to get her to realize I'm her mate is to kiss her, not just a peck, it has to be a real kiss. That's how my brother told me when he found out he is gay and has a met who is male.

I shuddered a bit when I left the house it ore cold day. I headed strait for the woods where people had tied down Jesus. I found them to be surrounding him as he groaned and sat up looking at the freshly fallen snow. "What happened?" He asked. I grabbed him and dragged him to his feet. "Follow me lead, it's for the safety of your family" I whispered and smacked him. "Don't play stupid White! You nearly killed killed me!" I spat hoping he understood what I was trying to do. He looked at me or a moment before sighing. "Yeah, so what? Maybe if you had left I wouldn't have done it!" He yelled at me as I could see that he knew what I was doing. First part done.

Lycia's POV (short)

I smirked a bit as I walked towards where they were holding Jesus. I love him of course but when it comes to helping your dad in killing the woman who screwed his life over, love is dead to me here. Not only is my dad want to kill Lythion, he wanted it to hurt her. So we start with everyone she loves before we move to her family and since I'm a vampire seer I can control him in anyway I want.

My jaw dropped when I saw Eli and Jesus fighting off my Hunters who I corrupted. Oh course there not going to kill them, but how did I miss one Hunter? Or his squadron? If I missed him that mean I missed the others. Dammit, never trust anyone else to do your work if you what it done right.

So I made Jesus' ex mate his enemy. Sorry I had to do something with her other than that. Eli and his friends are the good guys who are trying to help so yeah. There's that out if the way. Anyways like always

Bai my fire charges