Chapter ten

Eli's POV

Not many people know that most of us are good people. They see us as the people who just kill supernaturals, no, we kill the ones who try and harm the human race and there are some Hunters who are supernaturals. Like Isis, when she asked to join I was baffled to see what she wanted to do. She's what's to help us fight and protect the ones she loves. I know she's smart and capable of doing it, she'll graduate early maybe less then the eight years she's going to be in there for. I just know that Lythion is going to kill me if I tell her where her child is. Speaking of, she's been trying to reach contact with Isis who can't answer her calls because it's not permitted at the school she's at.

"Eli! Eli!" I turned to see little Star running towards us, as in me Andrew and Mile who is healthy enough to actually move but not fight. "Hello princess what's wrong?" I asked kneeling down to her height. "Hanson said i wasn't a princess and told me to leave him alone" she teared up as I frowned. "Don't you think he's just mad because he doesn't have his sister anymore, because you still have your brother" Mike pitched in. Star looked up at him and shrugged. "Maybe but he told me-" "Princess your always a princess to us and everyone else in the Hunter group" Andrew stated as some of the Hunters heard him and smiled at her. We introduced her to the rest of the group and she's likes to hang out with us while we practice and such. Though star doesn't have her animal most of us guessed she's human or a sorceress.

We have to study about this sometimes because we can't harm children and we have to make sure they don't harm us. Like this for example, a girl child can't harm us with magic until she's fifteen but can harm us with her animal which she appears to not have. As for Hanson and Hayden, they have magic but no animal until they are fifteen or older. Knowing what exactly what types of animals they should get from genetics we already know what we can do to protect ourselves. Star broke into my thoughts as she jumped on top of me and fell back, well pretended to otherwise I would've flung her off. "Got you" she yelled happily.

"Oh really?" I asked started to tickle her as she screamed while giggling her head off. I laughed too as the others laughed and rooted for Star as she got free from underneath me. Well this is going to be a day and a half.

???'s POV

"Don't you think attacking the only child that's away from home would be much simpler?" Someone asked. "Too easy and besides all we need is the three young children to drive them out, they protect their young like wolves protect theirs" I stated as everyone around me nodded or cowered down. "But why them? Can't we use the Hunters to catch us the other supernaturals?" Someone else asked as I sighed. "No other supernatural has what we need and only one person here has what we need to continue to destroy this world! Get that through your thick stupid skulls!" I barked at them angrily as they ran and scattered. Idiot scientist and ex-hunters. Maybe if I get those stupid vampires, rogues, and that witch to team up with us we may actually win and get what I needed. Nobody else will have to suffer the world of the supernaturals after what they did to my parents.

Nobody else. Slowly turning around to get back into the truck away from the supernatural house was the best options so I wouldn't run in there with a gun and shoot everyone and most likely die myself. But man aren't they in for a surprise when I return.