Chapter seven

Jesus POV

Hunters. Those thing are basically the only things that know how to kill us all off. Anything supernatural is what they specialize in and I for one know that there's a few where Isis is living and I'm worried. I paced around my room as Lycia walked in as smiled at me. I've returned to my normal self after I found out Lycia lied about her name and gave me a fake identity. I was pissed at her but she's my mate, who I'm willing to reject. Lythion gave me a book about the supernatural world and facts as such about each supernatural. What confused me most are the elemental supernatural, one of each and they can do some major destruction. I sighed and gave her a worried look. "Jesus what's wrong?" She asked.

"It's Isis, she out in America and that's where hunters are" I said feeling worried about her while a few days ago I had no interest in her. "Jesus she fine, I think she is fine on her own, maybe she found her mate" Lycia said softly. The thought of her having a mate scared me. Why? Because it meant she won't rely on me to help or comfort her. I pushed myself away from Lycia a little bit, yet she noticed.

"Jesus you have got to stop pushing me away" she growled angrily. I didn't care I just growled back. "Jesus you have got to stop! She's gone, no more, isn't coming back-" "MOM" Isis voice cut her short. "Oh really?" I smirked as I walked out my room and went downstairs. I stopped when I saw Isis with four other people who looked human. 'Are they human?' I signaled her and she nodded. "Hey Isis, um hi Isis' friends" I heard Rosie say. She came home last night because she's taking her vacation days for the week. "Oh hey Rosie, meet Eli, Alondra, Raffi, and finally Archer, um and we might wanna wait for the others before I start spilling anything out" she said with a small sad smile. I quickly ran to her and hugged her. "Oof! Okay? Uh hey Jesus" she said trying to pry herself off me. "Dood let we go" the guy who I assume is Archer said pushing me off her. She flew back a little bit only to be caught by Eli and Raffi. Alondra giggled a bit but she made sure her friend is okay. "Watch it beast boy, Archer is really protective of her since they are-" "Mates?!?" I asked well yelled.

"Pft no, Isis and Archer go back since third grade, Eli and Isis go back since kindergarten and I just met her, and Alondra is her best fried since highschool, so what are you?" The guy who I also assume is Raffi said. "I'm her cousin" I stated bitterly. He nodded but didn't seem to care. "Hey guys wanna..." He motioned something and everyone stared to walk around. Suddenly everyone came downstairs and Lythion gasped. "Eli? Archer? Is that you two?" She smiled as both boys walked towards her and hugged her. Strange, she hardly let's anyone hug her so these guys must be the real deal. "Hi Mrs. Stone we just came by to tell you all something" Archer stated pulling away from my Aunt.

"Mom I know how much the government wants our abilities but theirs something you should know," she took a deep breath seeming to fear the worst, "Eli, Raffi, Archer, and Alondra are hunters from an underground supernatural government that are here to protect us, there are more that are keeping our homes and families safe." We stared at her for what seemed hours. "Ha nice one cuz" Dominic laughed but immediately stopped when he noticed that she wasn't laughing. "Wait your serious?" He yelled. "We are for real, our mission is to make sure we keep all of you safe, especially the three youngin'" Alondra stated with more of a military voice. She probably was in the military seeing how she a fucking hunter.

"Out" I herd a deadly voice say. And that voice belonged to my dad. We turned towards him and he looked angry. "Sir I'm sorry but we have orders-" "I don't give a damn! You killed my mother and father so now what? Are you going to kill the people I love and make me suffer? Yes you left Drake but that's only because your kind couldn't fight him! You killed our little sister!" He is angry. Wait sister? Mother? Father? I had grandparents and an aunt? Wow.

Eli's POV (short)

"Sir we were not involved in that, heck we weren't even born yet!" I yelled trying to defend my group though I'm not group leader. That's head leader, Ricardo's job. "I don't give a damn just get out!" His voice wavered. "Isis we need to go, I can't promise that your will be safe if we take the hunters out of the area but I at least want to make sure of your safety" I said as she started to follow, understanding what needed to be done. "Isis. Stay." This time it was her father. "Dad I don't want to die and I suggest you keep the guards" she said boldly as the five of us left and hopped into our truck. One if the many things we like to drive or hotwire or maybe even steal.