Chapter twelve

Greyson's POV

Sitting out on our porch made me realize that we can't just be sulking around waiting for Isis to come back. I'm sure she's safe and besides we have to protect the ones we have here. Hayden walked outside and smiled at me. "Watcha thinking about uncle grey?" He asked as if he just won the lottery. "Nothing im just thinking about why we aren't doing anything else besides trying to find Isis when she's most likely safe somewhere else besides here because of everything that's going on" I sighed as he looked at me with curiosity. "What's going on here?" He seemed genuinely confused because we had agreed before these guys were born that we wouldn't tell them about the wrong in the world until they are ready for it. I guess they're ready now.

"The Hunters are here to keep us safe from the people who were hunting down Lythion, your grandma" I chuckled at that thought. How old is she now? She had Isis at twenty five, add the sixteen years before she had Hanson, and then add the six years from Hanson. So she's about 47 but since she has that stupid thing that makes her look young she's appears to be in her thirties. "Why grandma?" He seemed to have broken into my thoughts. "Because she has something they want, or she's hiding something they want, really I have no clue, but when they started to go after her it was because her her half siblings mother wanted her dead but after she adopted Zeek, Cy things seemed to get more intense like they are the targets but we didn't know, or lyth has that sixth sense to protect them like that and sacrifice herself for them to live" I sighed, why? Because I'm explaining this to an eight year old.

Suddenly Mary found us and walked over. "Hey Hunter Mary" Hayden waved at her with a kind smile. "Hey kid, hey grey" she smirked when she called me by my nick name. I gave her a glare because for some reason she's been trying to flirt with me but I have a girlfriend whom I love. "I'm taken" I said with no emotion, something I picked up from lyth. She rolled her eyes before sitting on my lap, only to be pushed off by me. "What part or he's taken don't you understand?" Lyth growled angrily with Misty behind her. The Hunter looked utterly surprised but soon the group leaders waked out talking but saw us which made them stop. "What the heck?" Alexavier asked looking dumbfounded.

"Which group does she belong in?" Lythion asked fuming as Hayden saw his mom in the distance most likely to pick him up and ran to her. "She's in mine" a captain said whose name is Jasper, who has a twin who is also captain. "Sent her on patrol duty, I don't want her anywhere near my family if she's trying to get laid or screw up a relationship" she barked at them which scared them. "Mary go" Jasper ordered which made Mary get up and grumble a few unkind words as she had purposely hit lyth with her shoulder. There's was a deep growl that erupted from behind me. Drake.

She bolted and Drake went after her, never mess with a person who has a mate who hates your guts. Not really something you actually wanna do with a supernatural anyways. In the distance I could see Mary putting up a fight but Drake had a very to fuel him to the core. I rolled my eyes and looked at Misty who was slowly approaching me. "You okay?" She seemed very unease which caused me to believe something wrong happened. "Captains get the heck out of here before I get even more pissed off than I already am" lyth barked out, only reason why she is pissed is because she doesn't have any contact with her first born. But at least she's turning back into her normal self. Everyone scrambled leaving just Misty and I on the porch.

"Grey remember what happened about a week ago?" She asked slightly embarrassed. I chuckled because I knew that night pretty well and let's just say things got very heated. "Yea, what about it?" I asked with a small frown. "Thecondombrokeandnowimpregnat-withyourchildihopeyournotmadatme" she said way to quickly but all I heard that registered into my head due to my wolf was 'pregnant' and 'your child'. I stayed silent for a while which probably scared her. "Grey please say something" she whimpered. "I- what do you expect me to say?" I looked at her in the eye. My wolf is happy seeing how our mate is carrying out child and all. "Something, anything" she said as tears brimmed her eyes.

"I'm happy for us Meira, I'm happy we get to start our own family, I'm happy that we can have a child, I'm sad because of this situation we are bringing this child into, I'm sad because I knew you told lyth and sky about it before me" I said quietly as I held her close to me. She hugged me back but I could tell she was crying. "I'm not ready to have a child grey" she sobbed lightly. "Sometimes there are things we aren't ready for but we have no choice but to accept them Meira, just know I'll be here for you until the end" I said softly as she held me tighter. Man I hope what I said will ease her down because frankly it's not helping me.

????'s POV

"What did you get me?" I asked as my Hunter walked to me. "Other than pulling that wolf guy off Mary, a few scars and bruises, oh wait your talking about information, nothing because those guys are watching the kids twenty four seven and there are hunters who are really attached the kids" the Hunter stated as I fumbled with a knife. "Which one are they attached to the most?" I asked seeing a way on how we might get them. "The little girl, Star, they call her princess and she hangs around Eli, Andrew, and Mike, so there's no way to getting to her" the Hunter stated not really caring anymore just waiting for the payment. "Get me the one who isn't talked to much" I stated m the ones who aren't talked to much are usually the ones who cause havoc.

"I can't get to Hanson seeing how his mom is watching over him, but maybe Hayden will work, he is their grandson so they might go after him." I chuckled and nodded as he left, I needed the one who had the gift, and so far I know the kids have nothing so that meant experiment 425, Lythion, has the gift, she's been an experiment before she was even born, the day her father broke out her mother was the day we lost the child that might bring us to total world destruction. Never again, because when that happened I lost my parents, her father killed my parents and now it's time to end her like be as revenge. Started with the one with the gift to make us unstoppable.