Chapter two

Lythion's POV

I picked up my phone hopping to call Isis if she picked up otherwise I'll have to call my cousin. Funny story actually. Isaac and Nikki are my half brother and sister and apparently my dad has a brother who had a kid who still lives on earth. Now you'd think his name would be weird like my dads name and mine but no his son got the weird name. Like I said in every generation of each family there's got to be a weird name child. Just so happens that the weird names keep in concept until I had Isis.

"Hey cuz what's up?" I heard my cousin talk on the other end. "Fuck Ry, where's Isis?" I asked bitterly seeing how my damn daughter forgets I don't have her new phone number to her new phone. Apparently I found her old one. "Woah back up, I have no clue where she is" he defends himself. "Like hell you don't! Where is she Rythan!" I yelled getting pissed off easily. "I don't know! Call her friends! Maybe they know," and he hung up to get away from my screaming and yelling so Isis the only thing I could. I called her best friends.

-time skip-

I called three of her friends one being a twin. "Does Galilea, Bryanna, or Crystal know where she is?" Cy asked with Brandy looking out the window. "No but maybe Alondra knows" I said calling one more. "Hello?" Alondra's voice and through. "By do you know where Isis is at?" I asked feeling helpless. "She right next to me actually" I could practically hear her grin. "Oh god, thanks I've been worried on where she went she didn't tell me where she was heading" I sighed in relief. "No problem ma'am just glad I could help" with that she hung up. "GUYS I KNOW WHERE SHE'S AT" I yelled as everyone ran towards me up find out where she had gone.

Greyson POV

Driving into a shit storm of traffic is hell. Suddenly my phone vibrated since I kept the volume off and I picked up. "White speaking" I said into the phone thinking it's was something about work. "Hey Grey they found where Isis is at, she with her friend in Montreal so can you watch her from a distance? Please she needs space Grey" Meira's voice pleaded. "Yea okay, why may I ask?" I seemed somewhat confused. "She's a girl with her bet friend, what do you think?" Wow, okay then. "Alright see you later make sure my dimwit friends don't try and have another kid, I'm already having a ham full with the first four" I joked a bit ben though everyone knew me as a serious person. Never liked being the clown, that was Armen's job, the responsible one is Drake and I'm the serious one.

Makes sense huh? I hung up and stared out my window asking myself something's. Like first off, why lie to Skylar? I don't know maybe because I was scared? Or petrified in helping to take care of a kid that isn't mine. I felt guilty for leaving her in that state but if I haven't I may not have met the love of my life.