Chapter nine

Isis POV (why her so much? Well you gonna find out later on)

I sighed as my sore legs tried to carry me across the field. Seriously I would have preferred running in the woods than running in a track behind the school. I laughed a little at my own stupid humor. I mean this is what I signed up for, to protect my family and survive. Eli left for the month to be around my family for a while and I still see Raffi and Archer everyday. Alondra just so happens to be a fucking captain of her squad. Cool all in all but seriously? Is that where she gets her stupid sir no sir and sir yes sir thing? It bugs the crap out of me when I have to call her Captain instead of her name. "Oi rookie! Hurry your bloody fat as up" a guy yelled behind me with a stupid accent that I would totally love to murder him for. I turned to see he is a white, same yer a me and same skills. "Rookie if watch your own ass it look like it needs to breath in those skinny jeans your wearing" I yelled feeling the sudden boost of energy which pushed me futher. Being twenty-two and a hybrid that no one knows about gives you a big advantage seeing how if I keep up my studying and fighting style I could get bumped up higher. Suddenly the twins ran up next to me. "Hey guys!" I said well more like yelled. "Hey Isis" their freaky twin phycological power worked as they said it in sync.

"Freaky" I shuddered a I ran. "Ha it's the only thing that makes us human" Celeste said as she punched her twin brother Milo who laughed. "Human? Sis you know we are way beyond human" he laughed harder as I rolled my eyes. Only to see Ender, which we name in Sweden means child who can teleport. (sorry I dust enacted I add that, it doesn't really mean that) "Hey Ender! Don't leave me with creepy number one and creepy number two!" I yelled as I saw her nearly fall over laughing. I chuckle as I saw the twins bickering about whose number one and whose number two. Quickly I used the time to run over to Ender who smiled at me. "Hey Isis, how's Crystal?" She asked about her twin who lives in New York but came to visit me a few times while Ender is training here.

"She's fine, I got a few calls from her a few days ago when i started" I said nonchalantly. "Cool, hey come here I wanna train with someone" she pulled me over to the training grounds with tons of weapons. "Why? Do you really want to get beat greenie?" I asked as she was in class green, the last area before graduating into Hunter status. "Ha likes that's possible, you'd be commended to green status and graduate next year without the eight years of training" she chuckled lightly. "That's what I'm going for" I mumbled to myself.

If is short sorry not sorry but here's ya chapter on Isis and she's my coming up until the next few chapters cause I wanna get the bad guys in this already. Anyways like always

Bai my fire charges