Chapter six

Isis POV

Staying home with Alondra and a few friends was better than being yelled by my mom. "So tonight where are we going to go?" Bryanna asked. Gali looked at her almost instantly. "Ha no, we are not going anywhere tonight, especially when you know the guys are gone" Virginia stated doodling in her journal, the same one she said she kept since middle school. I chuckled since she was usually the silent type and hardly talks when we speak about certain things. I chuckled a little and started to think. "Bar?" I asked. Most of us are old enough to drink except Gali and Bryanna, and with that we shall keep them pure. "Yea let's go we'll be chaperones and designated drivers" Gali said smiling as we all got up and went to our rooms to get dressed.

-time skip-

After what seemed hours we were in the car ready to go. "So everyone has their phones just in case right?" I asked as everyone nodded. I loved living in Los Angeles, for two reasons. One: I sorta grew up here and two: my mom grew up here in an orphanage called Maryvale. (Real orphanage had a friend who lived here until he was adopted.) I sighed wondering if mom would have stuck me in there too if she could actually have kids. My mind wondered to the bar that was ahead of us. "We are so going to get waisted at some point" Alondra exclaimed as I chuckled. "What ever you say" Virginia said as we got off and looked around. We all wore something nice yet good enough for an average person our age.

When we walked in I was hit with a sent of alcohol. "Damn that's strong" Bryanna said coughing a bit. "Hey your human, you get used to it quicker than I will" I said jokingly as they laughed and separated to different places. I went to the bar and sat down and sighed. I had promised myself not to drink or anything when I was young yet here I am.

"Rough day or thinking to hard?" A male asked as I looked to see it was the bar tender. "Thinking" I said quietly. "Well then would you like a drink it something?" He smiled causally. "Yea just a coke, not much of a drinker" I said as I pulled some cash out. "Okay" he left for a second to the other side of the bar and came back with a coke and a glass of ice. "Thanks" I said as he opened the can and poured it in for me. "So what brings you here?" He asked trying to make small talk. "Family problems and because my friends agreed to coming here" I laughed slightly when he made a goofy look. "You sure it wasn't boyfriend troubles?" He frowned. "Never dated before so no" I stated and saw a small smile crept onto his lips. "Isis come on let's dance with the others!" I turned to see Alonda trying to pry me away from my seat. "Okay okay I'm going" I chuckled as I looked to see the bar tender. "The names Rafael or Raffi as my friends call me" he smiled as I nodded and walked away with my friend to dance with the others

We danced to random songs and such but on a romantic song a guy came up begin me and grabbed my hips. I was too drunk to care but part of me wanted him off. The sober part if my brain took over and growled at him. "Woah, sorry, I jut thought-" "Thought I was too drunk to notice when a guy was going to fuck me?!?" I glared at him as a smirk came across his lips. "Well no, I thought my own mate would realize that I'm her mate" his smirk was plain stupid and my wolf didn't buy it one bit. Suddenly the music became louder and I tried to tell out to my friend but try couldn't hear me. The man grabbed me an starts to drag me away as I tried to yell for help as I squirmed in the mans death grip.

"Let. Me. Go!" I gritted threw my threes as I lashed out at him. I made contact to his face but not scar, no wound, no blood. Nothing. "You shouldn't have done that" he chuckled: (if you know the reference I'll love you.) I sorted to scream more when he dragged me into why seemed to be a back room of some sort. I started to kick as he pushed me up against the wall. Seeing how that wasn't doing anything I kicked him in the spot no place a man should ever be kicked. He groaned slightly but recovered almost instantly.

"Okay, I was going to jut rape you but now you pissed me off little girl" he spoke in a deadly tone. I narrowed my eye at him before trying to speak, but he was fast and placed something in my mouth and tied my arms and legs. Fucking vampire. Nothing else in this world had that speed, well unless your a rare hybrid or supernatural. The man lowered his head towards my neck an nipped at my flesh. As soon as I knew he was going to drive his teeth into my neck I prepared for pain.

But nothing came. My eyes widen when his weight was off me and I looked to see another man on top of the vampire. "Don't. You. Fucking. Touch. Her. You. Undead. Creep!" He yelled with every punch. After what seemed an hour he finally got off him but drives a stake into his chest. Guess that really does kill a vampire, well if you think about it, who wouldn't it kill? I heard him sigh and turned to see me. He was wearing a visor so I was little on edge when he walked towards me and I stepped back. "Oh sorry" he said as he took out whatever was in my mouth and undid the ties. I took in a huge gulp of air when he took off his visor. "How? What? Where? WHAT THE FUCK I THOUGHT YOU DIED!" I yelled at my childhood friend Eli, Eli Devon. He smiled at me with his crooked smile if his but caused dimples in his soft sugar brown skin. "Sorry I bailed on ya when we were young Icey Wicy" he teased. "What the hell? How did you know were to find me and how the guck can you ale down a vampire?" I screeched at him. "Woah calm down love, I had to bail on you so I could become a hunter, and may or many not have a mission to save you and your family" he squeaked the ending. "What now?" I asked looking at him softly. My animal was telling me something but I pushed it aside.

"Look I can't stay here in this outfit, I need you to go outside and find Raffi in the back he will take you to our house and keep you safe, don't worry Alondra knows, she is a hunter as well" he said pushing me out the room gently. "See ya later love" he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before running off and left me to find Raffi. Well the escalated quickly, I thought to myself. I shook my head a bit and walked over to the bar tender Raffi who smiled at me but I just smirked.