Chapter twenty

Happy Easter! Hope ya enjoy the chapter below and if you get confused towards the end go back to the second book to the shortest chapter, completely forgot about it until now. ^-^

3rd POV

The silence between everyone was mutual. No one knew what to say or what to do. "So is anyone going to explain or am I going to read someone's mind?" The vampire whose name is Abiruca asked with a sly grin. "Stay out of my head vampire or I'll kill you, oh wait your already dead, so I'll just re kill you and make sure you can't come back even if satan depended on it" Lythion snarled. Which caused him to back up a bit.

Then Lythion spilled what she knew. Not anyone said a word. Nobody seem impressed or glad about what they heard, they just knew that people were going to get hurt and people are willing to help. "So.... What now?" Olive asked rubbing her side where she was hit. "Same thing as we had planned, head to Rhode Island, and hide it out there" Archer stated. "How do you know we won't get caught there?" Cy asked as Chen was seriously confused since he was brought into this. "First thing we were know, hide in the small states, they won't expect us to be there they will think we will hide in bigger ones" Mathew said. Chen was obviously confused and looked really frustrated. "Olive I'm sorry but Chen and stay, he doesn't need to be involved in this" Avalon said standing next to Misty who was hugging Hayden while she thanked him and sobbed.

Abiruca's POV

Since we vampires are known enemies of the werewolf kind I had to keep my sense of humor. Make stupid wisecracks and tick them off here and there. Then Tick came by my side as we watched everyone head back into the vans and car. "Woah! A whole group of supernaturals?!? How do you think Wonda might respond? You know sines she's the one who turned you and sided with the scientist" Tick rambled. "Tick if shut up, I'm not like Wonda so I'm not going to hurt them, I'm going to help them" I scolded him harshly. He stood back a bit, I was older than him by many years and he just turned about eight or nine years ago.

"But why? Why help them?" Tick asked slightly concerned for what I was doing. "If I don't help them, they won't trust vampires, the good ones by the way, they will see us as bad people and will most likely kill us" I said, mentioning the part where I wanted to defy Wonda for what she did to my family. I will get revenge but not yet, not yet in the slightest.

???'s POV

I'm not the bad guy. No I've never been a bad guy. I just wanted to see the family whom my mother talked to me about. Strange thing is, the deer that came out of no where was my friend, a shape shifter. I slapped him behind the head when I figured the family was safe and leaving again. "Your an idiot!" I yelled at him who flinched slightly. My sisters dad had been married twice, had a son with his first wife, devoted her then had a one night stand ombré same night my mom got pregnant by him. My dad was a faggot ass hole who nearly killed me and my mom. My sisters dad castes a spell to keep the two girls together and keep them to look alike hoping that the conflict would not come up. Yet it did and now I'm trying to get my little sister to believe this. Knowing it's going to take a lot of courage and her trust in me to do so.

"Aye! At least I didn't scare your nephew's son or his wife and friend" he backfired. "Cole I swear to the gods I will murder you" I scowled at him. "Well maybe if you weren't such a pussy and actually talk to your sister none of this would've happen!" He yelled angrily. He has a short temper as you can see.

(Damn it stop breaking the forth wall!)

Rolling my eyes I smacked my friend again. "Aye!" He pouted. "Your a dork, go shape shift into a damn bird or some thing and follow them" I sighed sadly knowing I was a pussy, I didn't have the guy to confront my sister. Maybe if I didn't chicken out when I first met her, she wouldn't have to be chased down. "Fine Lucas" he said shifting into a bird and flapping away.