Contest

So I have a book that I've put on hold and since I'll be updating it slowly I'll need the character for the other books and why not have a contest. So the book if you haven't checked it out is called "Together We Make A Family: Fire" and by fire I mean one element. As you know there are four elements. Fire, earth, air, water but I'm also adding light and dark. Now the people who already put their characters in will not be able to do so again since this is the same contest from that book.

So I'll need six for water, five for air, and five or six for earth, three for light and three for dark. So if you want your character in fill this out below in one comment because I really don't wanna read separate comments for the same character. Remember three girls and three boys for each and the light and dark will be two girls and one boy, then one girl and two boys. Really I don't know which is going to be which so I'll pick It out randomly.

Name: (first name and the last name will be chosen by me unless you have a last name that correlates with the element he or she has)
Element:
Age:
Height : (idk why just go with it)
Appearance:
Personality:
Background: (like if they are orphans or they ran away from home or became what they are)
Chose one: 🎂🍧🍖🍣🍨

So every group needs to be equal except light and dark. Anyway like if you haven't and follow if you haven't done so. So anyways like always

Bai my fire charges!