Chapter ninteen

Mike's POV

Finally across the border we went strait for Rhode Island but something seemed weird. I slammed on the brakes when I saw a abnormal sized wolf jump right introns of the car. "MOTHER FUCKER!" Olive yelled when we had came to an abrupt stop. The wolf stayed there for a moment before it walked off, well more like trotted with our car as I started to drive again. Every time I stopped, it stopped. "What the heck?" Brandy said looking at the wolf. "I'm calling the others" Avalon said pulling out her phone ad calling her husband.

"Ava? What's going on?" Zeeks voice came in slightly worried. "Hey Ze, look at the rear view mirror, do you see the wolf?" She asked but soon name a weird response. "What wolf?" He asked as I could barely see the confused face Zeek has through his mirror. "Wha- you know what? Never mind maybe we are just tired" she said hanging up. Andrew looked at Hayden who had a small smile on his face looking at the wolf. "Hayden what's with the face?" Andrew asked as everyone but me turned to as him. "Uh, nothing just that the wolf looks so cool" he said but we all knew better.

"Hayden, what are you hiding?" His mother asked sternly. "Deer!" Hayden yelled. "What no answer the question" his mother said angrily. "Not that there a deer on the road!" He yelled again which caused me to swerve and go off the road. "HOLD ON!" I yelled causing everyone to scream. Driving past woods as everything else was hard enough seeing how I couldn't see. There was a big jolt and everything went black.

Zeek's POV

"STOP THE CAR!" I yelled when I saw the car behind a swerve due to a deer jumping out of no where. The car slowed down and I jumped out. I shifted to go faster into the woods only to find the car had crashed into a very large tree. Worry filled my heart as I ran closer and slowly trotted next to the car. No movement but I could hear heart beats. But one was missing from the group. "Ah, well it looks like the dog came back to see what happened to his mate huh?" I turned to see a vampire grinning at me. "Don't worry I'm not here to hurt you, I smelled blood and decided to help" the vampire said as e grabbed the door and yanked it off.

Out fell Mike with blood covering his shoulder and a cut on his forehead, that another on to add to his scar that ran across his eye. He helped me drag everyone out as my family and the Hunters found us. I had tears in my yes when we took out the person who had died.

Misty was pregnant and now her child is gone. I knew she didn't want to believe it, I knew it all to well. Greyson felt her lost and anger surge threw him. He can't hurt his mate but everyone else is a possibility. He strait punched Eli and he grinned at it. "You very well know that doesn't hurt a hybrid stronger than a werewolf you know that right?" The vampire asked. Everyone looked at him in confusion. "Long story, just came to help" he said sitting down.

"What the fuck do you mean about not being able to hurt someone stronger than a werewolf? He's fucking human!" Greyson yelled. "He's smiling isn't he? Don't underestimate the people who you do not know that well" he smirked as Greyson looked back at Eli who was smirking as Isis tended to the cut lip he had obtained.

"What the heck man? Don't go around punching my brother just because your mate nearly died and your child is gone! Heck i think if you hear what Lythion has to say, maybe your baby wouldn't be dead" Andrew fired at him which caused silence all around us. "What are you hiding Lythion?" Armen asked as everyone stage silent. No one spoke, not a single word as we all looked at her.

Suddenly the heart beat was back and everyone turned towards Misty. Hayden stood next to her with Lythion's amulet at hand. The amulet glowed a blue light and so did Hayden's hand which was on Misty's stomach. "Seems like you have two gifteds, a level zero and a twenty" the vampire chuckled. Ah shit. Now we are involved in this.