Chapter Twenty two

Lucas POV

A fight broke out an everyone who could and would fight were out side. A girl ran towards me and knocked me down. Hunter girl, defiantly not Isis, no hunter would attack a supernatural head on. I quickly threw her off with full force only to have her fly towards Cole. Dammit, move ass hat! And he just stood still like I hadn't said it out loud. Oh wait, I didn't.

She slammed right into him but he recovered the blow quickly an attacked the girl which got me a new set of three hunter and they are looking at me like I'm a prize. Man can't this get any damn better. Right now I'm witnessing three very skilled hunters attacking me in three directions. There was a loud piercing scream that sounded male when something flew past me. And that something turned out to be the vampire's turner. My eyes widen when she skillfully killed all three in seconds. "The name Wonda" she grinned but I didn't have time to play nice with a vampire who is just going to attack me after I fall for her 'I'm sweet and innocent' trick. "Yeah and this is my fist" she didn't have time to react when she ended up on the floor unconscious.

"Woah that was awesome" turning to see a hunter, who I recognized to be apart of my sisters group, stood there. "Less talky more fighty" I said like he was four. He rolled his eyes when I saw a spark of yellow in them. A Lycanthropy huh? Rare, more in human control than wolf, hasn't shifted yet. Which meant one of the following: hasn't learned how, can but won't, doesn't know what he is.

Didn't have much time before a lab coat came at me with a gun which was loaded with wolf bane. Can smell that damn thing from here. The guy jumped on me, saving me from the bullet. "The names Eli, I'm guessing your trying to save us?" He said once we saw the vampire Abiruca take down the lab coat. "Yea, I sorta am related to Lythion" I said getting up, man I'm too old for this. Oh wait, I why fifty some? And yet I'm still fighting? What the heck is wrong with me? "Same thing I was wondering" my head snapped to the right to see my sister. And she doesn't look a day over thirty four. Well I guess that's where mom sent most of that power. She's given me some but I look forty. "Like you said, 'less talky, more fighty'," Eli smirked but ran off most likely to kill someone who is trying to harm my family. "Cole stop being a lazy shit and move your damn ass!" I yelled at him and he booked it, to the house he went. "I don't care who you are at the moment just help out or we're dead" man my lil sis has quite a temper on here huh? "Like you don't even know" she smirked before running off in the direction of a few gun being set off.

Drake's POV

This was hell. Not only have I completely ignored my mate because of some stupid thing but now a vampire has feelings for her! Right now I'm enraged and am fighting as many vampires with blood red eyes that tried to get into the house. Being a werewolf you have no control it's the Lycans that have control bet their body when their emotions come out. Thankfully Isis has a mate who can control himself. Yeah I know about Eli and Isis being mates, Eli told me but since my own daughter have way to much stuff to deal which she doesn't know at all. It pisses me off knowing my mate is the one who caused that, but I can't be mad at her forever I'm suppose to love her no matter what.

Suddenly I see my mate fighting in the distance with a hunter who seems to be winning. I would have ran to her and helped but Abiruca beat me to it and now their fighting side by side. It pained me to see that but I knew if he wasn't there my mate would be in harms way. Thankfully Eli had come to my side and now wet are fighting together to keep my family safe once and for all.

Jesus POV

The hate was strong in my eyes. Not only is there hate from the guys we are fighting but there is hate between the people who are working together. The vampires at hating each other and the lab coats are trying to fight each other for a better shot with the supernaturals experiments for later if they catch us. Suddenly I heard a scream come from inside the house and this was no normal scream from the adults who were protecting the humans inside. This was Hayden's scream. "HAYDEN!" I yelled running to the house to find everyone completely knocked our and the three kids no where to be found. This was a set up. The fight out side, a set up. They were after the kids and Hayden has Lythion's amulet. Oh dear god please have mercy for these kids! Otherwise this is game over.