Darkness rising pt3

E brake was parked in the middle of the road reviving his engine getting ready to break his top speed until a blue motorcycle sped past him.

"Arcee huh?" He said then shifted gears and floored it. The orange Japanese car gained on the motorcycle. He then pulled to the side of the bike to see Jack "Jack" E brake said "Whoa E brake" Jack said.

"How'd you like the taste of dust E?" Arcee laughed "someone's cocky for passing a parked car" E brake teased "someone's asking for it" Arcee said. E brake laughed "ready Jack?" E brake said "Bring it" Jack said.

Both autobots floored it with Arcee barely leading "they never learn" E brake said then shifted gears as his exhaust spat out flames. The autobots rotary engine roared as the turbo spooled speeding pass Arcee and Jack.

Elsewhere Miko and bulkhead were doing some off-roading and were about to go down a Cliff "ready....set" Miko said "Miko I'm supposed to be protecting you"Bulkhead stated.

"Bulkhead I'm in 10 tons of metal muscle, I'm protected" Miko stated. Bulkhead said nothing and started to drive off the cliff with Miko screaming from excitement.

In another area Bumblebee was parked and was playing video games with Raf with the bot winning in the end.

"Aww" Raf sighed *I win!* bumblebee beeped. This made Raf laugh "no fair bumblebee you've been driving a lot longer than I have" the short human said.

In autobot base Ratchet was still working on the sample "Thank goodness for piece and quite, house guests can be such a bother" Ratchet said then his attention was drawn to the sound of something being dropped but soon returned to his work.

In the distance more metallic sounds were made and Ratchet looked around to find the source "Optimus?" He said. A small creature with a purple optic came out of nowhere and started to go for Ratchet.

"By the all spark" Ratchet said as the creature jumped into the air. The medic deflected it away from him and it landed on the console he was working at, the creature went to attack him Ratchet grabbed a wrench and whacked it away.

The creature landed next to one of Ratchet's tools and destroyed it "I needed that!" Ratchet said. The creature dropped in front of Ratchet and went to attack him again but was shot by Optimus who then stepped on it after.

"And stay broken, now what could have caused that?" The medic questioned "I have a grave suspicion Ratchet, dark energon" Optimus stated.

Aboard the Nemesis

Megatron was standing in front of his large collection of dark energon and it seemed that he hadn't been affected by the shard he stabbed himself with.

Starscream chuckled "lord Megatron" he said "it's as if the blood of Unicron the destroyer flows through my veins, as if I can hear his very thoughts, now I know what I must do" the warlord grabbed a shard of dark energon and turns to Starscream.

"And what can I do to assist you master?" Starscream asked "quit groveling and await my command" Megatron stated. The decepticon leader then started to exit the room and headed to leave the ship while starscream watched him leave from inside the ship but didn't notice the decepticons third in command behind him.

"Soundwave!" Starscream exclaimed but regained his composure "I fear that when our master reached for the stars he came down with a touch of space madness, lord Megatron has not been sound of judgement since his return, increase global surveillance" Starscream said.

Soundwave then used a recording of Megatron to speak to the seeker "Quit groveling and await my command". Starscream grew annoyed "I'm not deaf! but if Optimus prime lives, I believe it's in lord Megatron's best interest that we insure his enemies destruction" Starscream stated.