Reunion

The autobots regrouped with E brake. E brake looked up to see the injured bots "looks like I made a good call." He said. The fox then was fed tarns spark "Moon you okay?" E brake asked getting a nod from the femme.

"Just banged up that's all." She said. E brake nodded then tended to Pyra's injuries "It hurts!" Pyra said "hey it's okay just grab my servo." E brake said and Pyra grabbed E brakes servo with her working servo.

Just then a ground bridge opened "renegades help Pyra through." He commanded.

Autobot base

Raf stopped and saw the ground bridge "what's happening?" He asked "I got a distress call from E brake." Ratchet informed as he and the rest of team prime waited. Just then the rust renegades came through "Pyra Magna..." Ratchet said "and the rest of the renegades." Bulkhead added.

Blurr, Override, Sunstreaker and Moonracer then followed close behind "what happened?" Optimus asked Moonracer "you have to ask E." She said. Just then the four wreckers came through with E brake helping Torque.

High end and Dynamo got past but then blasters were pointed at E brake and Torque "Why's he here?" Bulkhead asked the two wreckers "he's with us now, he helped us get the renegades out of their crashed ship." Dynamo stated.

"And he has helped E brake a lot as of recently." High end added "doesn't matter once a Con, always a Con." Arcee said. Bulkhead then looked at E brake "and this?" He asked. Arcee looked at the mech recognizing the mechs helm and his red optics "E?" She asked.

E brake looked at her a gave a small smile before coughing "By Primus your damaged." Ratchet stated "no focus on everyone else first." E brake said bringing Torque to a medical table "let doc bot do his thing alright?" E brake said "got it." Torque responded.

The mech then saw his pet Fox sitting by the injured Pyra who was on a table. E brake walked over and patted the Fox before looking at Pyra again. Pyra had her optics closed. E brake grabbed her servo "hey Pyra look at me" he said.

Pyra opened her optics "that's it, your doing great." E brake said then put a servo on the side of the femmes faceplate. Team prime besides Ratchet who was tending to the wounded watched the wrecker.

*is it me or did he get taller?* Bumblebee beeped "and slimmer." Bulkhead added. Arcee just stared at the mech then bit her lower lip. Bumblebee noticed this and shook his helm *Arcee?* he beeped "h-huh?" She said getting out of her dream.

Optimus watched the mech then approached E brake. E brake saw the prime walking towards him and Pyra "Skyburst can you come here and tend to Pyra while I talk to big bot." He said as he approached the Prime.

"Anyone fatally injured?" Optimus asked "Everyone has their own little dents and such but Torque and Pyra have the worst of it." E brake informed. Optimus looked at the mech seeing his heavily damaged chassis. The prime then put a servo on the mechs shoulder "are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine." E brake said then collapsed to one knee. Optimus helped the mech up "I'm just a bit burnt out on energon." E brake stated "we can supply you wit-" Optimus started "I can't take normal energon." E brake informed.

Team prime looked at the mech in shock "why not?" Raf asked looking up at the mech "I've been using red energon as a fuel source as of recent which has made my systems more compatible with it." E brake said to the human.

E brake then looked at Moonracer "Moon come here." He said. Moonracer walked to the mech "I'm going to need you to to use these files I found back on cybertron from your partner hubstop." E brake said.

Moonracer looked down "look Moon I need you to make this red energon." E brake said. Moonracer stayed quite "Moon I know what he did to you but please for my sake." E brake pleaded "alright I will." Moonracer said "thank you." E brake said then sat on the ground.