Warm welcome

E brake awoke to find himself hung high off the ground arms spread far apart "what is this?" He asked. He then saw a set of red optics "the frag do you want...." He questioned. The mech stepped out "to see how you tick." Knockout said. E brake smirked to himself "goodluck with that." E brake said smugly.

Knockout huffed in anger as the door opened revealing starscream "well well well, you finally woke up." Starscream said. E brake looked to the air commander "what do you mean finally?" E brake asked.

"Oh well you've been out for one or so months." Starscream stated "you're lying." E brake said "no he is telling the truth." Knockout stated. E brake lowered his helm "nothing of your team besides the renegades, Torque, Sunstreaker and Wheeljack remain." Starscream stated as E brakes optics shrunk."not a trace of your dear Arcee was found." Starscream cackled.

The seeker got face to face with the mech before being head butted by E brake drawing energon from starscream as he smirked. Starscream looked at E brake then saw as E brake flickered showing a different and much taller E brake.

Starscream stared in fear "Knockout were leaving." Starscream said leaving the room. Nemesis was in place of E brake for starscream but the E brake from this time line was still there. E brake laughed to himself voice slightly different only growing louder as he watched starscream leave.

His optics glowed as he looked to the ceiling "are you watching Megatron?!?" He questioned looking at the camera "when I'm free I promise you I will claim your bounty!" He stated. This boast didn't last long as E brake was then shocked by his restraints with such force he blacked out.

Somewhere

Arcee and Jack drove down the quiet road in silence "it's been months since the base fell." Jack said "surely I can just message mom to let her know I'm safe." He added. Arcee sighed "Jack you know we can't if we could I would've tried contacting E by now..." she said.

"Arcee what if he didn't-!" Jack said "no he's fine Jack I know he is." Arcee stated "but how do you know?" He asked "we watched before bridging that he and Wheeljack went down." Jack added. Silence consumed the two "look Arcee im sorry but chances are very slim with E brake right now." The boy said.

The Nemesis

Knockout was reading through E brakes files as he sat on a chair stabilizing servos on a desk "my my a descendent of the great Nova prime, what's that like?" He asked as E brake gave no word optics having no color "ok cool." Knockout said "one of three split-sparks interesting." The red mech said continuing to swipe through any information he found interesting.

The void

E brake walked along an empty void "its been a while." A voice said as E brake turned around seeing a white mech standing there.