Speed Metal

It was a quiet night and Knockout could be seen driving through the road mountain roads listening to the radio "as metropolitan PD continue to crack down on illegal street racing citing the danger to both drivers and pedestrians" the reporter said. A second after hearing this knockout turned off his radio completely and continued to drive to his destination.

His engine roared as he sped off to a set of lights ahead. These lights were headlights coming from three modified cars lined up and ready to race. The three drivers of said cars continued to rev their engines as knockout slowly drove up to the starting line.

The driver next to the decepticon looked at the cons alt mode "You're not from around here, European design?" he asked now looking at the cons tinted windows. Knockout stayed quite "sure is pretty, too pretty" the male said then dragged his ring across the cons door scratching his paint.

Knockout turned his mirror to look at the humans face "big mistake" Knockout said irritated and went into gear. The person who started the race turn on his flash light giving the drivers the signal to go and they all raced off.

Knockout was last but then increased his speed. The driver who was next to Knockout zoomed pass the other two drivers and floored it. He checked his rear view mirror to see the red car he scratched. Knockout gained ground quickly then rear ended the car.

"Hey!" The driver shouted. The human tried to drift around the corner but knockout came in on the inside and hit the car sending it off the edge of the cliff. The Chevy nova was now on its roof "Oh...dude" the human said.

Knockout parked on the edge looking down at the wrecked car "you scratch my paint, I scratch yours" he stated then went in reverse before driving away from the scene.

Time skip now at Jack's school

The next day Jack could be seen ready to leave school as he put on his helmet ready to ride off with Arcee "hey, cherry moped" a ginger haired male said getting the attention of Jack.

"Uh, this cherry moped has dual carbs and can go zero to 60 in 3.5 seconds" Jack said looking at the male before riding off leaving the male frowning. Jack then stopped at a red light ""uh, jack? A lady's vitals stats are her own business" Arcee said.

Jack sighed "Hey!" A girl said getting Jack's attention "nick, right?" she asked "A-actually, i-its jack." Jack stuttered "Jack, sorry. I'm Sierra" the girl introduced herself.

"I-I know" Jack said "you once offered to take me for a ride" Sierra stated "of....course I-I did. A-Anytime." Jack said. Arcee tilted her right mirror up to look at Jack "I'm your guardian, kiddo, not your wingman" Arcee said quietly but still loud enough for Jack to hear.

"So...how about now?" Sierra asked "uh..." Jack said. Before he could finish the boy from before pulled up next to Jack "hey,hey, small world." he said. Jack looked at the boy "I'm having a conversation." Jack said.

The boy stood up through his sun roof "cheer captain here might enjoy watching you take on four wheels of muscle car." The male said "Are you challenging me to a race?" Jack asked. The male leaned over "you catch on quick, panch, what do you say?" he asked.

"Eh, I...." Jack said then looked at Sierra who awaited his answer "um....." Jack said. The light then turned green and Arcee drove off "whoa!" Jack said surprised. Jack then got a hold of Arcee's handle bar "you-you didn't let me answer" Jack said.

"Nope" Arcee said "Arcee, we can smoke him" Jack stated "yep" Arcee responded. Jack sighed "you just don't get it" he said "I don't make the rules, Jack. Optimus does." Arcee stated. They both came to a stop at the red lights "and rule number one, in case you missed it, never abuse power for personal gain, and that includes horsepower" Arcee stated.