Harsh truth

Autobot base was silent "hey doc." Dynamo said walking up to the medic "has he come out?" Dynamo asked. Ratchet sighed "you already know the answer to that Dynamo." The medic stated. 

Dynamo sighed then looked at his human friends then got an idea "you three with me." Dynamo said walking off as Jack, Miko and Raf followed the mech. Dynamo stopped at E brakes door seeing that Arcee was there as well. Arcee looked at Dynamo who nodded and she knocked on the door "E it's me, Please open up the humans, Dynamo and I just want to see you." Arcee pleaded.

No answer. The door then opened to reveal the demolished Berth chamber that was E brakes. Huge dents in the wall were seen. E brakes desk now cracked. The group walked in observing every detail "poor dude..." Miko said.

"Arcee what's that?" Jack asked pointing to something on E brakes berth. Arcee picked the item up which was a broken framed picture of Nautica and E brake at velocitron in the workshop they worked at hugging each other.

Arcee looked at the photo observing it. The faces that they both had on each other's face plate. They looked so happy "Arcee?" Dynamo said bringing the two wheeler out of her trance "hmm yeah?" She asked "you okay?" Dynamo asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." She responded putting the picture down. Jack and the other two humans looked seeing the picture "whoa..." Jack said. The group then started walking again and when passing the training room heard the sound of a punching bag shaking violently.

They looked in to see E brake in a fit of rage bashing the punching bag. The group saw the pile of broken punching bags then looked back to see E brake now letting out words "Frag you Megatron!" He shouted picturing the warlords faceplate. He punched the punching bag again "this is your fault!" E brake shouted.

He then punched the bag but a lot more softer before breaking down "why doesn't it just end already..." he asked barely holding himself up dropping to his knees. Arcee ran over to the mech embracing him in a hug "why does it hurt this much Cee...." He asked burying his faceplate into her breastplate.

"It's because of what she meant to you E.." Arcee said placing a servo at the back of his helm. E brake then started to cry finally putting his arms around Arcee. Dynamo couldn't help but feel bad for his best friend seeing the visible pain he was in.

"Come on you three maybe today isn't the best day for you three to speak with him." Dynamo said walking off with the three humans following behind. E brake looked up at Arcee about to say something "E you don't have to say anything, I understand you both have quite the history." Arcee stated.

E brake brought Arcee closer "E..." She said "I'm done with this piece of scrap war..." E brake stated with no emotion "What...?" Arcee asked shocked to hear this from E brake. E brake then sat down "this fraggin war has taken too much from me...brothers, sisters, my comrades, a lover..." E brake said.

Arcee then sat in the mechs lap "where is this going..." Arcee asked. E brake sighed "Cee I've thought about this for a bit...." E brake started. Arcee's spark dropped "Cee I think it'd be best if I leave the team for a while....." E brake stated.

Arcee's optics went wide "what no you can't, this team needs you, I need you E!" Arcee stated "Cee I know how you must feel but-" E brake said but was cut off by Arcee "no E, do you know how much it hurts seeing you like this then you say it's best if you leave, that hurts me a lot E..." Arcee said then looked down.

E brake put a servo under Arcee's chin lifting her face up "hey Cee you'll be fine, I promise I'll keep in touch." He stated. Arcee then got up "come with me." She said holding his Servo as he got up. The two walked around the base until the reached Arcee's berth.