Orion Pax pt3

The group walked around the ruined planet "You know i really did miss you guys." E brake said "awww bring it in man!" Sunstreaker said arms out. E brake laughed "no." He said quickly "awww come on." Sunstreaker said then hugged the mech.

"Sunstreaker let go of me..." E brake said "not until you return the hug." He said. E brake heard another set of steps "No seriously let go." He said as his battle mask came down. He then spun around and saw an insecticon standing up tall then screamed "oh scrap!" Sunstreaker said then let go readying himself.

The insecticon pushed past the others then swiped at E brake sending him into the wall "E!" Moonracer shouted then fired at the con. E brake got himself free then ran up to the mech and jumped onto its shoulders grabbing its helm.

The insecticon screamed then started violently moving around in attempt to throw the wrecker off. E brake was grabbed by the pede then thrown off "scrap!" He said. E brake slammed against the ground then quickly got up. He then charged at the insecticon again and hooked the side of the con.

The con then tried throwing a punch of its own as E brake sucked then equipped his wrist blaster and fired as he sent out a left hook. The insecticon screamed once more and grabbed E brake by his shoulder then threw him "WHOA!" He shouted as he flew into Sunstreaker.

"Open fire!" Moonracer said shooting at the insecticon but it just plowed through it. E brake then got up quickly equipping another blade. He got onto the insecticon again then fired at its helm with one then followed through with a stab into its helm.

The insecticon quickly powered down as its lifeless body dropped. E brake yanked his blade out and squatted down and inspected the decepticon "I thought the cons scattered amongst the galaxy." Override said.

"They did but some must've stay back incase of our return." E brake said. Moonracer looked at the mech "you're stressed." She said bluntly "what?" He asked not looking at the femme. Moonracer grabbed his chin and made the mech look at her "you're faceplate says it all." She said.

E brake chuckled "you know me too well." He said "you know you can talk to us about it." She said. The mech nodded. Moonracer smiled then let go of his chin "come on tell us." Moonracer said. E brake sighed "you's ever put so much trust in a group of people but when one thing bad about you comes out most of them switch up." E brake asked.

"Well that's my current situation and I beat someone who I called a friend, a brother because he has a new view on me." E brake stated. Blurr patted the mech "look E we all know of what you did but we don't care remember we're a little family." Override said.

"Sunstreaker and Blurr are like my annoying brothers." Override stated "then you and moon are like the parents of the group." Override added. Moonracer faceplate went into a shade of blue causing the mech to laugh "Aww look at you." E brake teased.

"Shut it!" Moonracer said. E brake laughed then remembered about then good old days.

Flashback

E brake sat at a table with the group laughing at Sunstreaker and Blurr who were wasted slurring their words and all. They both tried to talk to the mech but couldn't form a sentence which made it better of E brake. Moonracer who sat next to the mech scolded the two "see I knew you two couldn't handle all that energon now look at the state you both are in." Moonracer scolded.

"Buuuut weeeee'reeee fiiineeee." They both said in sync with each other. The two looked at each other then laughed "E brake can you do something?" Moonracer said as Override told the two mechs to shut up "they'll be fine." He said.

Just as he said that the two got into a fight "E!" Moonracer said "okay okay fine." He said getting up then separated the two "come on that's enough you two we are off." E brake said as he dragged both out.