Sick mind

It had been days since E brake had left. He left no traces of indication about where he could be. He only had himself and the road his comfort zone.

He raced down Jasper Nevada's roads zooming past a KO drive in. He had his Holoform in the drivers seat with one hand on the steering wheel.

(If you want a reference on what the holoform looks like think of Han Lue)

E brake groaned as the light went red and stopped. Revved his engine out of boredom and sighed. The light went green and E brake drove forward before pulling the handbrake hard and floored it causing the rear to kick out.

Clouds of smoke covered the intersection and E brake exited the cloud with a trail of smoke following. E brake parked in a parking lot and his holoform got out sitting on his hood. E brake heard the sound of a motorbike approaching and sighed causing his holoform to look down.

He saw the blue motorcycle park next to him. Arcee's holoform looked at E brake "wasn't hard to find you after the huge cloud of smoke you left." She stated. E brake chuckled "picking up Jack I assume?" he questioned.

"That may be the case." Arcee stated. The two noticed it was getting late "let's go somewhere where I can stretch my servos." E brake said as his holoform was now in the drivers seat. Arcee nodded and followed the mech to the next location.

They parked in an empty storage lot behind a few buildings. E brake transformed and stretched his servos out. Arcee looked at the mech who just rubbed his faceplate "E, listen-" Arcee started "I'm fine Cee, nothing I can't handle." E brake said.

Arcee put a servo on the mechs chassis "you know bottling it up isn't helping you." Arcee stated. E brake let out a sigh "I just don't know what to do." E brake stated "E...." Arcee said "Nautica and I don't talk, I found out one of my best friends killed one our friends and to top it off I had my rank taken from me." E brake stated.

E brake hugged Arcee "I'm sorry I didn't contact you sooner....I just wanted space." E brake stated. The blue two wheeler hugged the mech. They then heard a loud jet fly past "isn't that human too close to ground level?" Arcee asked.

"That's no human." E brake stated as he let go of Arcee. The two watched as the jet transformed and flew at the wrecker. The robot grabbed E brake by his neck "did you think you could hide?!" The mech shouted. Arcee then shot at the seeker causing it to fire back giving E brake the chance to free himself.

E brake then barrel rolled and slammed his servo down stopping himself as his battle mask came down. Arcee dodged the seekers shots then ran towards it. E brake then ran towards the seeker and tackled it before Arcee reached it.

The seeker quickly grabbed the mechs shoulder and flew up dragging E brake across the building. E brake was thrown onto the roof of the building with the Seeker standing on the other side.

"You've caused us too many problems so now it's time to die like your brothers!" The seeker shouted. E brake quickly got up "oh scary, oh shiver me timber's, shut up!" The wrecker mocked as the two ran at each other.

They sent punches back and forth. E brake then dodged a punch and kicked the seekers stabilizing servo causing the mech to drop down. E brake then brought the seeker to the edge of the building.

"Let's see if you can fly without your wings." E brake stated then jumped onto the seekers back ripping its wings off. They got closer and closer to the ground. E brake then stood on the seekers back grabbing his arms and yanked back separating them with the impact of the drop.

"Pathetic." E brake said dropping the mechs arms before shooting its head killing it. E brake then got off the seekers and dusted his servos. E brakes battle mask then went up "let's head to base." Arcee suggested as E brake nodded.