Darkness rising pt5

The injured bot was in his berth punching his punching bag until he heard a knock on the door. He turned his helm and saw Arcee standing there.

"You sure that's a wise idea with how you just got that shoulder fixed....again" Arcee said. E brake shrugged "I gotta find some way to pass the time because I can't really enter stasis" E brake stated as he continues punching.

Arcee sat on the bots bed as he continued to train. The female bot looked around the room and saw a desk that had a data pad "what's that?" Arcee asked. The mech looked at the desk and saw his data pad "memories" he stated.

The mech grabbed the data pad after stopping the punching bag and sat next to Arcee. He went into the photos and scrolled through many with him and his team "who were they?" Arcee asked. Mech looked at the picture "my team before I came here" he then looked at the mech at the back with his arms crossed.

"Dynamo, he was always the serious one of the team" he then looked at femme bot with a grin on her faceplate "High end, our teams tech bot, ever in need of some sort of tech ask her" E brake laughed.

"What about her?" Arcee asked as there was another female bot standing there smiling next to E brake. The mech sighed "Eclipse probably the most sane one of the entire team, she was like our peacekeeper" he stated as he looked down.

"Where are they now?" Arcee asked "who knows, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one left" E brake sighed. Arcee put a servo on the mechs shoulder "I'm so sorry" she said "no your fine, you didn't know" E brake said then got up and walked out with Arcee following him.

The two bots walked out to where Optimus and the other autobots were. Optimussaw the pair and walked over to them "Arcee I'd like to speak to W brake alone" Optimus said. Arcee nodded then walked off "E brake if I'm correct you haven't had a partner since prowl" Optimus said.

"That is correct Optimus, what is this about?" E brake asked "I would like you to partner with Arcee" Optimus stated. E brake sighed "Prime you of all people know I work better either alone" E brake says.

"Your work with Prowl and your team begs to differ" Optimus. E brake rolled his optics "and look where they are" he said then sighed and walked off before Optimus could continue.

"Still preferring to work alone huh?" Bulkhead said "I fear that E brake's isolated demeanor will be his downfall" Optimus said.

Time skip elsewhere

Jack rode on his bike to his job and looked at the neon sign out on the side of the building "Nice bike" Arcee said as she was parked. Jack turned around and saw Arcee "Arcee really Miko already tried, tell Optimus that I respect him big time but if your at war, there's nothing I can do to help" Jack said.

"Optimus didn't send me and no ones asking for your help" Arcee said "okay so we both can agree that I'm not warrior material" Jack said. Arcee tilted to the side "Jack I just lost someone I cared about and could've lost someone else, maybe it's the grief talking, maybe your growing on me, whatever it is I'm just not ready to say goodbye" Arcee said

Back at Autobot base

Back at base Ratchet was scanning for signs of the space bridge while the autobots were huddled around him besides E brake who was lobbing a ball of metal at a hoop.

"Optimus I've pinpointed the location of the Megatron's space bridge, high in earths orbit" Ratchet says "out of our reach" Optimus said "sure would be nice if we had one of my guys or the Aerial bots" E brake said.

"Okay so you guys don't fly, but can't you just ground bridge there" Miko said "the ground bridge has limited range, stretched all the way into earths orbit it could snap and scatter us to the stars" Ratchet stated.