Con Job

It had been days since the Autobots stoppped Megatron's undead army. The bots went through a strange set of events during that time. Optimus and Bumblebee fought against Skyquake a loyal decepticon. Then came the events that happened a couple days ago.

When Optimus and Arcee were in the Arctic the rest of team prime found and empty scraplet nest which lead to disaster. Long story short the scraplets nearly ate everything metal including Ratchet, E brake, bumblebee and Bulkhead.

As of now E brake was standing behind the humans as they were watching Tokyo drift "now what got you three to watch this?" E brake asked. Jack looked at E brake then shrugged.

"Oh this is the best bit" E brake said watching the screen. Arcee stood next to the mech with an optic ridge raised "you've seen this?" she asked "shh" E brake said. They watched as and rx7 drifted around a skyline.

"I would love to scan that automobile and drift" E brake said "what's wrong with your current vehicle" Arcee said "Nothing just kinda lost the taste for its modifications" E brake said. Just then Ratchet called the two over.

"Optimus I'm receiving a signal on a restricted band, it appears to be coming from a starship inside the solar system, it's an autobot beacon" Ratchet said "So there are other bots out there" Jack said.

"That's right" E brake confirmed "the masses scattered to the galaxy when cybertron finally went dark but cons have been known to bait traps with false beacons" Arcee stated.

"Unknown vessel this is outpost omega one identify yourself" Optimus said "I've had warmer welcomes from decepticon combat bridges" a voice said.

It only took a second for E brake to say something instantly recognizing the voice "Jackie!" E brake said "you old con crusher what are you doing out here?" Bulkhead asked.

"Bulkhead, E brake? Is that you guys? What's with the security" Wheeljack asked "this rock is crawling with cons" E brake said "So, how bout you get here so we can even the odds" Bulkhead said.

"How soon can you get here" Bulkhead added "tomorrow if I put the pedal to the medal" Wheeljack said. Miko got up "another bots coming here cool!" She said "Wheeljack, I know him by reputation only, can you verify his voiceprint" Optimus said.

"That's Jackie for sure" E brake confirmed "he is 1000 percent the real deal Optimus" Bulkhead added "we will send landing coordinates Wheeljack, safe journey" Optimus said.

"See you soon buddy, we'll make sure you get a proper welcome" Bulkhead said. Ratchet then cut off the com only for Fowler to call "Prime get your guys in line" Fowler said.

"Agent Fowler I do not understand all of my team is at base" Optimus said "so these aren't yours?" Fowler said then showed a live feed of three bots running through the woods.

"That's not mine" Optimus states "I'll check it out" E brake said "I'll come with" Arcee said and stood beside E brake as the ground bridge opened.

They both ran through and were now in the forest "keep your blasters out incase" E brake said holding his blaster. They heard footsteps but couldn't tell where it was coming from.

E brake was then tackled by a bot. He landed on his backplate "alright what-" E brake said but stopped as he looked at who tackled him "Nautica?" he asked. The femme bot gave him a grin "in the metal" she said.

E brake quickly got up and hugged the bot "I missed you" he said burying his faceplate on the females shoulder pad. Just then two more bots walked up to the three "About damn time you came and got us" a mech said. E brake looked up "Dynamo!" He said then went to the mech and fist bumped.