Disruption

E brake sat with the fox patting its head while Pyra had her helm on the mechs shoulder. Pyra looked at the mechs free servo and grabbed it. E brake looked at Pyra then smiled at the femme "ouuuu Arcee will be jelly~" Miko suddenly said getting the two's attention.

"Miko could you really keep it under wraps I'm trying to keep everyone happy at the moment." E brake said "what do I get in return?" Miko asked "wow bargaining are we?" E brake said.

"In the future play a set with me." Miko said. E brake smiled at the girl "deal." He said getting a massive smile from Miko "It's a deal then." Miko said. Miko then walked off. Just then the two heard incoming footsteps and let go of each other with Pyra now sitting up straight.

The other autobots walked in "what have you two been doing?" Dynamo teased before being elbowed by torque and High end. The mech clutched his gut. Moonracer and Arcee looked at E brake waiting for his answer "nothing just been here with this guy." E brake said patting his pet again.

Optimus walked towards E brake "E brake could you check out Tokyo since you know it best there." Optimus asked. E brake thought about it "alright." He looked at his pet "you stay with Pyra alright bud." He said then stood up.

"Wait your going no questions asked?" Pyra said "yep I've been wanting to go to Tokyo again for a while." E brake said. He looked at Ratchet "doc pull up a hologram of my previous alt mode." E brake said. Ratchet did as told and a hologram of E brakes white veilside rx7 was shown.

E brake scanned the car and his body panels changed from carbon to white and black. E brake then looked at Jack "let's go man." He said "wait really?" Jack asked.

"Of course it'll be a great experience." He said. Jack looked at Arcee for approval who smiled at the boy "go on." She said "Yes!" Jack celebrated then ran to E brake who had transformed and opened his drivers door.

Jack sat in the drivers seat "you're going to want these on." E brake said as a Takata harness came over the human. The ground bridge opened and the mech raced through.

Tokyo

The two landed on the highway and sparks came from E brakes under carriage. E brake weaved through cars "what was wrong with your other vehicle?" Jack asked. E brake started cruising "as fun as having an 1000 horsepower car as your alt mode you can't really get any fun out of it on normal roads." E brake stated.

"But a Japanese car like this for some reason is just amazing to drive." E brake added downshifting as his exhaust spat flames. E brakes holoform appeared in the passenger seat with the racing harness on.

Just then a blue r34 gtr gained on the white rx7. E brake looked at Jack "watch this." He said reviving a little. The car bounced off of the rev limiter. E brake flew threw gears while using nitrous.

"Yeah!" Jack said enjoying the moment then fear was written onto his face. The two raced past a parked cop car but the cop didn't follow "what the?" Jack questioned "most cop cars here are factory tuned, they can't catch up if they try." E brake said weaving through traffic.

"When you going to tell Arcee?" Jack asked "tell her what?" E brake questioned "about your situation with Moonracer and Pyra." Jack stated. E brake let out a deep sigh "who knows." He said.

"What do you mean "who knows?" Jack asked "I can't bring myself to do that to Cee, Moon or Pyra." E brake said "why don't you cut two of them off?" Jack questioned "if it was that easy Jack I would've cut off a lot of bots by now." E brake stated.

Jack went silent "not many trustful bots?" Jack asked "not the ones I've met." E brake stated "that's why I have such a small circle now." E brake stated almost emotionless. E brake sighed "damn man I'm sorry." Jack said "you're fine you didn't know." E brake said.