Bonding

Autobot base

E brake looked around his quarters as music played from his speakers "hey." Pyra said getting the mechs attention "hey Pyra." He said "how you feeling?" She asked "don't know its kinda weird being back here you know?" E brake stated.

"Why's that?" Pyra asked "just spent so much time away from here it's almost like I'm a newbie here again." E brake stated. Pyra laughed "yeah I understand that." She said. Silence filled the room "look E we gotta talk." Pyra said.

"Yeah sure what about." E brake said "us." Pyra stated firmly. E brake nodded then gestured to sit down. Pyra sat down "look E our thing has gotta end." Pyra stated "huh?" E brake said "don't get me wrong I've enjoyed being with you as your "partner" again and all but it's unfair on me to do that to you and your relationship with Arcee." Pyra said.

E brake was silent "I will always love you E but that two wheeler really is the one for you." Pyra stated "while you were gone she was honestly the only one that still held hope out for you." Pyra added. Pyra got the mech to look at her "myself and Moonracer have come to terms with that and will always be here for you but you need to go get that two wheeler alright?" She said.

E brake nodded. Pyra pecked the mechs cheek then left the room to which Arcee walked past the room. E brake then got up and went after the two wheeler. The two arrived in the main room seeing Miko playing 70s music instead of the the typical rock.

E brake knew the song and started tapping his pedes it got to the chorus and the mech stepped in front of the fembot "BABY COME BACK!" He sung as Arcee went to pass him "Any kind of fool could see~" he continued getting Arcee's attention "there was something in everything about you." He said lifting Arcee's helm up by putting a digit under her chin.

"Baby come back....you can blame it all on me, I was wrong...and I just can't live without you." E brake said then stopped looking directly into the fembots optics "Cee." E brake said "y-yes?" She asked.

"Will you take me as your partner again?" E brake asked "do you really have to ask?" Arcee said faceplate now blue as tears of happiness streamed down her faceplate. Miko watched in anticipation as both E brake and Arcee leaned in closer to each other finally locking lips.

Torque entered the room "I can't go nowhere in peace!" He said *TORQUE LET THEM HAVE THEIR MOMENT!* Bumblebee beeped. The two bots pulled away then laughed at the mechs reaction. Just then Optimus walked in "E brake I need you to take smokescreen on a mission." Optimus stated "does it have to be smokescreen...." E brake complained.

"I want the two of you to build a bond since you two will be teammates from now on." Optimus stated "yessir sir..." E brake sighed as he lazily salute "so what's the objective?" He asked "well since you have been gone we have been finding the omega keys-!" Optimus said.

"The Omega keys?!? The scrap of myth?" E brake said "they are no myth E brake matter of fact we posses three of the four keys at this very moment." Optimus stated. E brake sighed "alright where is this last one?" He asked "in Japan by the mountain roads." Optimus said then displayed a map on the groundbridge screen.

"Oh this should be fine me and the stunticons run the street racing scene here and other places around the globe." E brake said "what do you mean run the scene?" Jack asked "there's bots from my home Velocitron that have taken refuge here they won't join the fight unless one of their own is in danger so they result in street racing." E brake stated.

"Racing?!?" Smokescreen said as his receptors perked at the mention "still having no regrets Optimus?" E brake said as the ground bridge opened "come on rook." He said as Smokescreen followed behind him "E!" Arcee said.