Road rage

E brake woke up with Arcee still asleep on top of the wrecker. E brake tried his best not to wake the femme up but failed miserably. Arcee stirred awake then yawned "morning Cee" E brake said.

"Morning..." she said about to fall asleep again "come on you have to get up" E brake said. Arcee groaned before getting up "can I get a hug?" Arcee asked tiredly. E brake got up and hugged Arcee.

"You should go get Jack, Cee" E brake said "okay, fine" Arcee said then pecked the mechs faceplate. E brake then let go of the femme as did she and walked off to go get Jack.

E brake left his berth shortly after Arcee and saw Optimus talking with Ratchet "what's going on?" E brake asked. This caught the attention of the prime "ah, E brake just the bot I wanted to talk to" Optimus said.

"Alright, what do you need?" E brake said "we have picked up recent activity around jasper revolving around the decepticon, General Lee" Optimus said. E brake crossed his arms "okay, go on" he said listening to the prime.

"We have also gathered information of two decepticon escape pods crash landing in the area, I would like you and your team to scout it out" Optimus stated. E brake sighed "see there's a problem with that" E brake said.

"And that is?" Optimus asked "you see, Nautica and I don't see optic to optic anymore" E brake stated. Optimus nodded "hm, what about the other two?" He asked "they're fine but I don't think Nautica will take it lightly if I tell her to stay back" E brake said.

"I'll talk with her, you, Dynamo and High end will go" Optimus said "your the boss" E brake said with his servos in the air. Just then Dynamo and High end walked in.

E brake whistled "You two with me" he said pointing at the two "what about Nautica" High end asked "Prime said she stays back" E brake said and got ready to leave. Just then Arcee came back with Jack and saw the three "now where are you off to?" She asked.

"Optimus has order us three to scout out some crash sites, nothing too big" E brake claimed. Arcee smiled at her partners attitude something she's always loved about the mech. She grabbed his servo "don't get hurt" she said "come on Cee, it's me when do I ge-" he said "you're injury prone, E" Arcee said cutting the mech off.

"I'll be fine" he said then looked at his two friends behind him "alright let's go" he said as they all transformed.

Time skip

The three were on a highway cruising to there destination "So what are we looking for again?" Dynamo asked. E brake sighed "we are going to the coordinates of a decepticon escape pod crash site" E brake stated.

"So we're scouting it out?" High end asked "yep, that's the plan" E brake confirmed. Just then a sleek two toned rx7 passed by the group at high speeds.

E brake whistled "look at that

E brake whistled "look at that." He said before trans-scanning the car. A green light came over the car. Just then E brake's current vehicle mode started to shift and transform into the newly scanned rx7. Sparks came from the rear as E brake was now dropped another inch closer to the ground.