The triplets

Days had passed starscream had taken the omega keys but in return smokescreen had taken the forge of Solus Prime. E brake sighed as he walked around in a new look. Parts of a white evo 3 could be seen all throughout his body.

The autobots all stood in the main room discussing their next plans as Optimus held the forge "I mean I say we let the cons do the work for us in restoring cybertron." Bulkhead stated as the autobots looked at the wrecker in shock "I second that." E brake said "I mean what difference does it make who restores cybertron?" E brake added.

"If Megatron restores cybertron he will use it to his political advantage." Optimus stated "you lost me." Bulkhead said "think of it like this bulk he will use the fact the he restored cybertron to gain power and control of other cybertronians and will cast us as the ones who did nothing to even restore our planet causing us to look like the bad guys." E brake said.

"The deception continues." Arcee stated "Megatron's influence could rule cybertron for eons poisoning the sparks and minds of its returning citizens hardly the way to begin a new age." Ratchet stated "but there is hope for while Megatron has the keys he has yet to discover the existence of the omega lock." Optimus stated.

"You know this scrap isn't surprising anymore." E brake stated "for all we know the omega lock could be on earth." Ratchet stated "that it is not." Optimus stated "wait how would you know where it is then?" Pyra asked "I had received a message from Alpha Trion through the star saber." Optimus added "and you didn't think to tell us?" Ratchet asked.

"It was not Alpha Trions wish for you all to know." Optimus stated then went to the ground bridge "alright cool whatever Alpha Trion didn't want us to know but how in Primus name are we going to get from here to Cybertron?" E brake asked "originally we wouldn't have had a way but now with the forge of Solus prime we have the needs to turn this ground bridge into a space bridge." Optimus said then was about to get to work.

"Optimus wait there's someone I gotta see before this goes down." E brake stated.

California

Connor sat in the workshop as Mikaela and Sam worked on a yellow 2007 Camaro "aren't you gonna get the skyline running?" Mikaela asked "yeah at some point." Connor said. Just then the sound of a modified car could be heard arriving at the workshop. The three stepped outside to see the white Evo 3.

"Alright now that's cool

"Alright now that's cool." Connor said. The evo then transformed revealing my E brakes faceplate "damn right it's cool!" E brake stated squatting down.

E brake then noticed Sam was still weird around him "here come on kill a tap." He said with his fist out. Sam hesitantly fist bumped the mech "see now we're friends!" E brake said.

"To what do we owe the surprise visit?" Mikaela asked "nothing I just thought I'd come see you guys before the big showdown." E brake stated "big showdown?" Connor asked. E brake nodded "I honestly want you three to be safe so I'm going to bring you three to base." E brake stated.