Its over

E brake and Connor drove down an empty road "So you were a bounty hunter." Connor asked "correct." E brake said "and you were recruited by the autobots due to your skills." Connor stated "two for two." E brake stated.

E brake then parked in an empty parking lot "alright out I need to stretch." E brake stated opening the drivers door. Connor got out and E brake transformed "that feels better." E brake said stretching.

"So who was the two wheeler?" Connor teased. E brake grinned at the human seeing a bit of himself in the male "a fembot I used to mess with." E brake said. Connor's eyes went wide "but how do you-you know what I don't want to know." Connor stated.

E brake chuckled. Just then a black truck, yellow formula 1 car, grey Ferrari and Dead end appeared "get behind me." E brake stated. Connor did as told as the group transformed "about damn time you stopped." Dead end stated.

"How long have you's been watching." E brake stated. The black mech chuckled "oh so you knew." He said "you know motormaster when the same vehicles follow your every turn it's a giveaway." E brake stated.

E brake then noticed the crossed decepticon insignias "what's with the insignia's?" E brake questioned. The yellow one looked at the former wrecker also seeing his insignia's were scratched off "Megatron abandoned us after coming here and when we were going to rebel breakdown told and that leads us here." He said.

The grey mech noticed Connor "hey dragstrip look at this thing." He said "oh it's a little human wildrider." Dragstrip kneeling down. E brake and Connor stepped back "what do you four want?" He asked.

"Simple we see that our friend is in a similar situation to us and we want to help out." Motormaster stated. E brake raised and optic ridge "is this an offer to join the stunticons?" E brake asked "it can be." Dead end stated "all we need is for you too accept." Motormaster said.

E brake thought the offer over "Alright but first we need to hit some facilities and energon mines." E brake stated "and he comes with." E brake added referencing Connor. Motormaster nodded "fair enough I accept." Motormaster stated.

"Good." E brake said then pulled up a digital map "alright from what I've gathered these markings I've placed on this map are the currently Decepticon mines rich with energon." E brake stated.

"Hold up so you mean to tell me that, you have found these mines which are rich with energon." Deadend stated "yep." E brake stated "and you want to rob the entire place, yea I'm out." Deadend stated walking off.

E brake looked at the mech then back at the others "what we are looking at is at least 2 orbital cycles worth of energon." E brake stated. Deadend quickly turned around "say what...E you know me I always jump to conclusions." Deadend stated "yeah yeah." E brake responded.

"We probably will run into the autobots and most definitely the Decepticons." E brake stated. Motormaster grinned "so which one do we hit first?" Motormaster asked.

Autobot base

Everyone stood in the main room quiet. Not one word was spoken. No one knew what to say. Optimus still looked mad. Bulkhead and Bumblebee were still in shock. Arcee was just hurt seeing E brake in the unstable state he was in.

Ratchet who was patching up smokescreen looked around at the others "who could've done this, this is the most quiet you've all been." Ratchet said. Moonracer looked up already having an idea by the look on Arcee's faceplate.

"It was him wasn't it..." Moonracer asked getting another sad look from the two wheeler. The humans ran to the railing "is it E brake?" Jack asked. Bumblebee nodded "but didn't his life signal go off 2 years ago." Raf said "it did." Ratchet stated.